Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Maple in 10 years?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you think? To many Jobs? To much to download ?

I guess, nexon will suck_with to much Jobs, the game will be messed up, toooooo much download size, no fun gaming(), and much more....

Discuss.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Noone can say what the future will bring.
Wars?
Extreme fast internet?
Windows?
Pcs?
Games?
Maple might have "died" until then.
I would say 3D monitors will be standard, aswell as games supporting it.
(just an example)

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Noone can say what the future will bring.
Wars?
Extreme fast internet?
Windows?
Pcs?
Games?
Maple might have "died" until then.
I would say 3D monitors will be standard, aswell as games supporting it.
(just an example)
One thing is for sure, Nexon is gonna keep making money by tryin to get every cent out of the players wallet by making newer and newer stuff..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think they're going to loose money, theres too much poop so theres players constantly competing for the better cash item or whatever. Soon people are just going to give up ==" Oh and you cant bring cash items from One job type to the other. Which pisses me off :(

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Defiantly not, their will always be new generations, playing kiddy games.
I think they're going to loose money, theres too much poop so theres players constantly competing for the better cash item or whatever. Soon people are just going to give up ==" Oh and you cant bring cash items from One job type to the other. Which pisses me off :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maple won't be around in ten years, I'm sure technology would have advanced by then and 2D side scrolling games for PC will be extinct.

If the new generation would kill maple, the horrible updates will, Every MMO will reach an end point.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maple won't be around in ten years, I'm sure technology would have advanced by then and 2D side scrolling games for PC will be extinct.

If the new generation would kill maple, the horrible updates will, Every MMO will reach an end point.

Probably wrong, but pretty damn sure that's what people said when MapleStory was first released. Have to remember that at that time, 3D was the new biggest thing that everyone was crazy about. And guess what... MS survived and thrived in it.

Reactions: Moo
return null;
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It depends, if they won't update their graphical content I don't think they will survive in 10 years.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's gonna be like v150 and there's gonna be a billion jobs coming out!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dead.
MapleStory won't become the next Ultima.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
No one knows? I don't see what's wrong with new content, if you're computer can't keep up with it then get a new one, its not like Maplestory is progressing faster than technology.

my milkshake.
Reaction score
Well I hope they actually work on a client for OS X :mad:.

I think it would survive, and I'm sure they won't go away from their current 2D graphics, not by a long shot. They might however apply some sort of 3D mods to it, not the kind most people are thinking of though, the kind that's for 3D monitors and stuff, and they will up the resolution and stuff on the game as well, make it more crisp.

Also I think one day Nexon isn't going to be running MS anymore, they will probably sell the game or contract it or something to another company, or at least work together on it, partly because they can't run it by themselves forever and they might kill it accidentally one day, and partly because it makes them so much money, they will never give their baby up completely.

I just think it's gotten really bloated these days, they need to hold back on some things and improve everything else, it's gotten really really bad...They copy KMS remember, and as long as that is successful and alive so will GMS, unless you were talking about MS as a whole, globally, then I think it's never going to die. Best bet though is if KMS was to die, every other server would follow, one by one.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I hope they actually work on a client for OS X :mad:.

I think it would survive, and I'm sure they won't go away from their current 2D graphics, not by a long shot. They might however apply some sort of 3D mods to it, not the kind most people are thinking of though, the kind that's for 3D monitors and stuff, and they will up the resolution and stuff on the game as well, make it more crisp.

Also I think one day Nexon isn't going to be running MS anymore, they will probably sell the game or contract it or something to another company, or at least work together on it, partly because they can't run it by themselves forever and they might kill it accidentally one day, and partly because it makes them so much money, they will never give their baby up completely.

I just think it's gotten really bloated these days, they need to hold back on some things and improve everything else, it's gotten really really bad...They copy KMS remember, and as long as that is successful and alive so will GMS, unless you were talking about MS as a whole, globally, then I think it's never going to die. Best bet though is if KMS was to die, every other server would follow, one by one.

the opposite to me actually, most people are too afraid to make a server because of KMS/GMS/WMS

Reaction score
Maplestory won't keep up with technology, there is a big chance maple will survive...

They haven't even made a proper client... (It's F***ed up)

They'll reach a point where they can't update the game...(It will gt way to laggy, Too much Gig etc...)

Reaction score
What do you think? To many Jobs? To much to download ?

I guess, nexon will suck_with to much Jobs, the game will be messed up, toooooo much download size, no fun gaming(), and much more....

Discuss.

Lol. In 10 years you won't have to download files cause the download speed is going to be 1000gb/sec.. I'm not sure MapleStory will be still alive, though.

Back