Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Maple in 10 years?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Some company I think Intel have been working on somethign that can download 1000g/b \ sec.

Perhaps you've confused WAN with LAN, there is no 1000GB/S coming soon(even if there is one, it won't be available for normal consumers for many years), and you could've meant 10GB/S which can be obtained with optical fiber cables, but even it isn't that fast, because it's just the theoretical max speed.

And in 10 years MapleStory has been destroyed by crap updates.

(oh and if you've meant gigabits.. well then..)

Last edited:
I'm sexy and I know it :)
Reaction score
No, I bet they will push it into new directions or redo it so that it gets completely changed. Not a big bang or something. I just think they will go 3d.. make the graphics better. ect. Idk if the game itself will stay alive, or gets closed, but as long as nexon makes nice $$$ of NX, it will stay.

Anyways, I will make sure to check back when i'm 26 ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not until Nexon learns how to add features without adding accidental exploits, they won't stop losing players.

I hate the fact that there's like downtime, server checks, rollbacks, etc all weekly. Seriously, GMS has become so crappy lately.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[10 Years later]
Person 1: What is MapleStory?
Me: A failed 2D game.
Person 1: Was it fun?
Me: No, it was the gayest poop I ever played. The company didn't give a duck about it's players, just their money.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nexon will be bankrupt, all their online games would be extinct, new companies will take over

Reaction score
If researchers find the 'monopole' (Google it!), then we'll be able to pull through much faster and create much more powerful electronic devices.

In ten years? Very obsolete due to innovations in 4D and Virtual Reality technologies. Much faster due to processors reaching speeds of 10 GHz.
You do know the fourth dimension is time, right? I don't think we're going to be able to manipulate time anytime soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If researchers find the 'monopole' (Google it!), then we'll be able to pull through much faster and create much more powerful electronic devices.

You do know the fourth dimension is time, right? I don't think we're going to be able to manipulate time anytime soon.

Hypercube man.

Google it.

Some say it exists, some say it doesn't.

Reaction score

I know what a monopole is sir. Who knows? Someone might make a device that can manipulate time!

Reactions: Moo
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I know what a monopole is sir. Who knows? Someone might make a device that can manipulate time!

That is impossible, if you mean what I think you mean.. And Einstein proved that it was impossible.
And btw, monopole is an awesome game, a billion times better than all of Nexons games put together(That'd be hilarious).

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That is impossible, if you mean what I think you mean.. And Einstein proved that it was impossible.
And btw, monopole is an awesome game, a billion times better than all of Nexons games put together(That'd be hilarious).

You do realize that "laws" change with each advancement in physics/science, right? K... just checking.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MapleStory will not be exist more 10 years, even before.
Also Private servers, more 10 years no one would make or play any MapleStory
Private server, it won't be "fun" anymore because of new games that will be
out in those 10 years and they will be ''cooler'' then MapleStory.

Last edited:

Moo

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Seriously, in 2010, we're hyped about a 1024x768 resolution. Does anyone still think MapleStory survives because of the technological and graphical advances? No.

Back