Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Maple in 10 years?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
back when I started in 2006 I didn't think it would make it to 2010...
now look they are still going strong bringing in an estimated $500mill a year

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unless maplestory gets with something very very addictive, original - then they wont make the next 10 years I think.

Reaction score
That is impossible, if you mean what I think you mean.. And Einstein proved that it was impossible.
And btw, monopole is an awesome game, a billion times better than all of Nexons games put together(That'd be hilarious).

We can always find a wormhole and go through it, but I doubt that'll be within 10 years. There are also ways to "time travel" such as going at really fast speeds for extended periods of time. I hear airplane pilots that fly all day live life a tiny bitlonger than what they would experience on land after time.

I'm back ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
The Steve Job NPC gives out the newest classes: iAdventurer

We got the iWarrior, the iPirate, iMage, iArcher, iThief...they're wayyy too overpowered. With the warrior's iDragon Roar I mean seriously..

And the newest tough boss...the Mac Apple. 200,000,000,000 HP. Almost impossible

Oh...and maple will still be PC-only.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
10 years is pretty far ahead, i think the game will die down..

8===D
Reaction score
In my opinion Maple Story will be around!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you're playing maple after 10 years you're actually a Ducking faggot and i suggest you just choke yourself right now and save me the anxiety

Reaction score
I guess we will need the ultimate Game PC from 3000$ to play that game...
(Just an example if Nexon will increase the recommended thing to play)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your gonna have to start paying for everything you do in the game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It will probably be around. The good part about this game is that it is simple. If it were 3D, it simply would not appeal to the same people anymore.

may web.very maple.pls.
Reaction score
Maple won't exist in ten years, along with the world.
12/21/2012 Apocalypse anyone?
to be honest, I hate these damn fake facts... people predicted doomsday was gonna happen in the year 2000.. and nothing happened! I just don't see any proof, although if it about that fact on the sun sending that blast of energy or w/e it was called ( to lazy to go through stuff right now) then that might be real, but NO one can predict the future.. all these fake facts are predicted by people in the past that wrote them in a book of some sort..so when that times comes and nothing happens I'm gonna laugh my butt off hard for weeks and kill you all believers of Y2K.. AMEN!!

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score
I think that in 10 years, Maplestory would be released for xBox kinect using 9 CD´s.

-- Please clap you´re hands to enter Orbis. --
|
|
|_SERVER WARNING - please insert cd 9 to enter Orbis.

Last edited:
Back