Maple in 10 years?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    1,277Posts

Re: Maple in 10 years?

Quote Originally Posted by pow3rran9er View Post
    I think that in 10 years, Maplestory would be released for xBox kinect using 9 CD´s.

-- Please clap you´re hands to enter Orbis. --
    |
    |
    |_SERVER WARNING - please insert cd 9 to enter Orbis.
    No, offence but that's the most stupid thing I've ever heard.

True MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    /dev/nullLocation
    412Posts

It'll be around, trust me...

I still play and love MR.Robot on my C64 (released in 1984 tho I was given it at age of 4 in 1994).

I'm sure that there will be people like me who love retro games and therefore will play it..

True MemberRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    undagrounmdLocation
    297Posts

i swear to god if somebody brings up another dipshit conspiracy theory about the world ending i'll slap them straight across the face. some scientists are "rescheduling" 2012 to some other bullshit event, IT'S ALL PARANOIA FOLKS

True MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    1,121Posts

Now without kidding: i agree with a lot of people that they are going to face a hard time since they need to keep adding stuff. But if there does not happen anything unsuspected, they will find a way to keep running. Even if it means they need to do a second BigBang, making the game 3D, or you call it.

And @mertjuh: Das nou brabantse humor jonge!
    Last edited by UnknownDog; 18-02-11 at 03:37 PM.
    ~ will reply to pm's ~
    ~ . ~

True MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    1,277Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pow3rran9er View Post
    Now without kidding: i agree with a lot of people that they are going to face a hard time since they need to keep adding stuff. But if there does not happen anything unsuspected, they will find a way to keep running. Even if it means they need to do a second BigBang, making the game 3D, or you call it.

And @mertjuh: Das nou brabantse humor jonge!
    Oh dan heb ik humorloze buren. ^^"

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    18Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    I think they're going to loose money, theres too much shit so theres players constantly competing for the better cash item or whatever. Soon people are just going to give up ==" Oh and you cant bring cash items from One job type to the other. Which pisses me off :(
    Another way of Nexon to earn more money hahahahah

GammaRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    3,419Posts

They'll probably invent new ways for people to level without having to grind all the time.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Under your bedLocation
    1,321Posts

2012 :(
    Let's have a toast for the douchebags, Let's have a toast for the assholes, Let's have a toast for the scumbags,
    Every one of them that I know Let's have a toast to the jerkoffs That'll never take work off Baby, I got a plan Run away fast as you can

InactiveRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    FLLocation
    27Posts

One day, a bunch of people are going to realize that they've all been Nexon'd.

And then they're gonna crowd Willshire Blvd with signs and pitchforks and throw sushi at the windows of Nexon.

And then the founder yell something weird and throw a pile of papers out the window.

And then the kids in the street will "ding dong the glitch is dead the wicked glitch the glitch is dead..."

And then the whole building will sink in to the ground as a boiling black liquid while the Nexon victims splash in it with their rain boots.

And then, people like us will say "Ooh goody! I make V.199 server nao! And not get in trouble by the evil glitches.

kk im done.
    Last edited by HuckingFell; 21-02-11 at 09:48 PM.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2010 Join Date
    SingaporeLocation
    687Posts

Will there even be another 10 years? xD

MemberRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    81Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Probably wrong, but pretty damn sure that's what people said when MapleStory was first released. Have to remember that at that time, 3D was the new biggest thing that everyone was crazy about. And guess what... MS survived and thrived in it.
    Funny. 2D side-scrolling is a genre of it's own..so as long as people who like the style..it will always exist. 3D may be big, but I'm not hyped at all. I could care less about those 3D monitors and televisions coming out..mad useless and I'd rather save my eyes from any more damage.

GammaRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    3,419Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Minseok View Post
    Funny. 2D side-scrolling is a genre of it's own..so as long as people who like the style..it will always exist. 3D may be big, but I'm not hyped at all. I could care less about those 3D monitors and televisions coming out..mad useless and I'd rather save my eyes from any more damage.
    3D is the future. It's going to take over television once it hits, like digital did to cable. Everyone is going to be playing on a big ass 3D TV's with xbox 720 and Call of Duty 69, and you're gonna be playing maplestory.
    In 10 years that is.

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    somewhere..Location
    2,383Posts

More like 4D TV on the xbox 1440 and be playing COD 157 while some player MapleStory v800.98 Episode 90..

GammaRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    3,419Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iAkira View Post
    More like 4D TV on the xbox 1440 and be playing COD 157 while some player MapleStory v800.98 Episode 90..
    Lol 4D TV, i wonder what that would look like.

GammaRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    wvndesign.nlLocation
    3,332Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kars View Post
    Lol 4D TV, i wonder what that would look like.
    If we are going to have 4D TV's after 10 years, then I think even the forums will be 3D.
    In need of a website or design? Click here to send me a PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Advertisement