Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Well done Maple Europe...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well hi people. I'm a useless person on this forum and haven't posted and merely lurked around for ages, but thought I'd bring something here that I haven't seen mentioned here to give me an excuse to post :D

Currently, in EMS, there's a map warp command that everybody has access to. Typing in an ID or a name of a map with /m at the start will warp you there.
This lead to exploits such as going to maps you're not supposed to access, like the intro mercedes thing, then skipping the tutorials which increases your level by 10.
Also, I found that you can get into GM maps (not 180000000, but 1800000001,2,3,4) and that the map 1800000008 contains reactors that drop lots of items and mesos...
Here's some footage from youtube I found (not mine)

This is total chaos. Confusing part is, it's been going on for the past day now iirc. All these level 200's.
What will Nexon do, rollback? Discuss!

Edit: Here's some screenshots.
MapleStory 2012-08-06 00-24-54-45 - Well done Maple Europe... - RaGEZONE Forums MapleStory 2012-08-06 00-24-55-75 - Well done Maple Europe... - RaGEZONE Forums MapleStory 2012-08-06 00-25-07-51 - Well done Maple Europe... - RaGEZONE Forums MapleStory 2012-08-06 00-25-15-82 - Well done Maple Europe... - RaGEZONE Forums MapleStory 2012-08-06 00-26-02-28 - Well done Maple Europe... - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
you could do this in GMS back when the cutscenes ticked the gm flag
/block and /unblock probably work too lolol

>ems patches gm hack
>ems rolls back
>all damage reversed
>lulz were had

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL gonna download EMS RIGHT NOW just for the lulz xDD

Eon

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To Bad You have to be in Europe or otherwise You won't be able to play, They would say play yr Region's Maplestory or something like that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To Bad You have to be in Europe or otherwise You won't be able to play, They would say play yr Region's Maplestory or something like that.

Nah.
I'm at Israel and I can play at GMS, Maple SEA AND Maple Europe.
Yeah I'm lucky.

DAMN. I just downloaded EMS for nothing...
looks like they're fixing it right now.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
/m was actually possible in GMS in 99-1.04, you had to complete a few mushroom kingdom prequests then send a a packet after one of the cutscenes (worked with a few other ones besides Mushroom Kingdom) but GMS patched it after v1.04 if I recall properly.

This allowed the Shumi's Coin Exploit, which fucked up the economy sort of badly with all the fishing poles and tunas.

Then there's the GM scroll exploit (which made me filthy rich and made bank in my PayPal selling all my mesors and GM scrolls), you could enter the golden temple maps and not monkeys for weeks. Boy was the economy fucked in the butt that time. I was like GG NEXAWN.

Then the Inkwell Coin exploit, if you remember there was a period where Inkwell sold maple items, chaos scrolls and a few other items for coins (alternate currency). Self explanatory, nice little roll back and semi fix of what they thought was patched, lol then I was like GG NEXAWN when they made the chaos scrolls and maple weps untraceable, /m still working thus allowing me to dupe coins and make a 236 watk maple claw with 12 enhancements so the Ducking starts went all across the item desc...too bad it was untraceable THEN I SCISSORED AND WAS LIKE GG NEXAWN

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
/m was actually possible in GMS in 99-1.04, you had to complete a few mushroom kingdom prequests then send a a packet after one of the cutscenes (worked with a few other ones besides Mushroom Kingdom) but GMS patched it after v1.04 if I recall properly.

This allowed the Shumi's Coin Exploit, which fucked up the economy sort of badly with all the fishing poles and tunas.

Then there's the GM scroll exploit (which made me filthy rich and made bank in my PayPal selling all my mesors and GM scrolls), you could enter the golden temple maps and not monkeys for weeks. Boy was the economy fucked in the butt that time. I was like GG NEXAWN.

Then the Inkwell Coin exploit, if you remember there was a period where Inkwell sold maple items, chaos scrolls and a few other items for coins (alternate currency). Self explanatory, nice little roll back and semi fix of what they thought was patched, lol then I was like GG NEXAWN when they made the chaos scrolls and maple weps untraceable, /m still working thus allowing me to dupe coins and make a 236 watk maple claw with 12 enhancements so the Ducking starts went all across the item desc...too bad it was untraceable THEN I SCISSORED AND WAS LIKE GG NEXAWN

You sound so pro man :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Lol I still have some players with inventories full of maple shields, I got a perament silent ban on 2
of my accounts... lol I guess that's the result of overdoing it, I used a macro over night and
generated over 9,000 coins....

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Lol I still have some players with inventories full of maple shields, I got a perament silent ban on 2
of my accounts... lol I guess that's the result of overdoing it, I used a macro over night and
generated over 9,000 coins....

Nice... plenty of fame gained, but not much money. You didn't make as much as to give out 3 sets of

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nice... plenty of fame gained, but not much money. You didn't make as much as to give out 3 sets of

I believe it was before potentials and nebulites.. LOL

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
It wasn't before potentials because they released potentials before they had any sort of coin system. Anyway the shumi exploit was a few weeks ago too and maple shields are useless and worthless.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It wasn't before potentials because they released potentials before they had any sort of coin system. Anyway the shumi exploit was a few weeks ago too and maple shields are useless and worthless.

They are now, but I remember they were 20-30m at the time with the coins exploit.

Back