Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Maplesea Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was a Maplesea Season 2 really changes much to maplesea?
Does it affect private server?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am a Malaysian myself and honestly I don't think MapleSEA nor their community are doing that well.

I hate the fact that they CANNOT NEGOTIATE IN TRADES AT ALL.
Highly annoying.

Reaction score
Players from Asia that can't access KMS or GMS just went back to MSEA to check out on this new updates that affects their classes's skills. Some went back and found that they classes are getting much more powerful than before, so they continued to play MSEA. So I think it will affect MSEA greatly.. In fact, a lot of new classes are coming into MSEA, so this will obviously bring back lots of player to MSEA. But MSEA ever have the full Unlimited patch, all the players will be quiting MSEA and join private server instead :)

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LucidMS seems to be working on it.
(I took their forum images)

jPPrSLW - Maplesea Season 2 - RaGEZONE Forums

73nPj47 - Maplesea Season 2 - RaGEZONE Forums

TeFp5iK - Maplesea Season 2 - RaGEZONE Forums

God, I hate it when MSEA translates something. It's so bad compared to GMS (well, at least most of the time) at least GMS tries to be creative when renaming something and adds some humor to things.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And... it looks like GMS is behind nao.

Not really.

Countries like Singapore usually get their "on-season" updates a bit before when the US/Korea get their "on-season" updates.
(Or at least that's how I see it, MSEA usually gets their big updates May or June instead of June or July in GMS/KMS/EMS)

I see this as more of a cultural/regional difference than just one official sever being behind.

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not really.

Countries like Singapore usually get their "on-season" updates a bit before when the US/Korea get their "on-season" updates.
(Or at least that's how I see it, MSEA usually gets their big updates May or June instead of June or July in GMS/KMS/EMS)

I see this as more of a cultural/regional difference than just one official sever being behind.
Even then, releasing 5 classes in a few weeks is too much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But Seriously MSEA is not really get their player back instead. private server is getting their server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back