Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleSEA - Seriously?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
They can use a server check etc to fix portals that are not working etc, yet they came up with another ridiculous event...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They are lacking developers atm i think or they could have done it automatically. I mean how tough is it to execute a script to find players through their map id and move them to a default map say henesys.

Have Fun!
Reaction score
They are lacking developers atm i think or they could have done it automatically. I mean how tough is it to execute a script to find players through their map id and move them to a default map say henesys.
I'm not sure this is so simple. Afaik, in big commercial companies, people don't just have a direct access to databases/files/settings etc. There are premissions and all kinds of "security" manners. So, I'm pretty sure a Nexon employee can't just access the database and run a query to change the map. It's probably more complicated than that.

Reaction score
I'm not sure this is so simple. Afaik, in big commercial companies, people don't just have a direct access to databases/files/settings etc. There are premissions and all kinds of "security" manners. So, I'm pretty sure a Nexon employee can't just access the database and run a query to change the map. It's probably more complicated than that.

What you say is indeed true, but it does not matter. There are guaranteed higher-ranks of developers that do have access to everything about MapleSEA, yet, they still haven't done anything on the matter. They are either oblivious to very blatant and obvious video game security logic, or they just flat out do not care. Either way, they are making mistakes left and right.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

What you say is indeed true, but it does not matter. There are guaranteed higher-ranks of developers that do have access to everything about MapleSEA, yet, they still haven't done anything on the matter. They are either oblivious to very blatant and obvious video game security logic, or they just flat out do not care. Either way, they are making mistakes left and right.
^^^ This. Rescue operation? oh please! How many devs one needs to make/execute a script!

Back