Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

Honestly I think it'd be a good idea to also host download links for localhosts.

There is already =P

NZadIoI - MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive - RaGEZONE Forums

I agree with you though. A lot of old localhosts turn into dust and disappear. The list is very incomplete. Same story really for Emulators. Emulators however is not something I do not host (yet?); there's way too many of them.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

There is already =P

NZadIoI - MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive - RaGEZONE Forums

I agree with you though. A lot of old localhosts turn into dust and disappear. The list is very incomplete. Same story really for Emulators. Emulators however is not something I do not host (yet?); there's way too many of them.

Oh, sorry, maybe you should change the text color to blue then according to the other headings.

Attachments

Staff member
Reaction score

You should now be able to post in this thread again after some permissions got reverted.

Thanks!

Staff member
Reaction score

TMS v0.27 added (direct download)
TMS v0.27 localhost no AES added

Credits:

Removed the custom files in the direct download and separated them with the localhost.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Since Maplestory2 is slowly coming to be a thing, I figured I'd upload both versions of CBT. Both folders are 8.3GB and have the appdata and patchdata folders. If and when the 2nd CBT is over, I'll upload that folder as well with all the updated files from Nexon.

CBT May 2018

CBT July 2018

Reaction score

Since Maplestory2 is slowly coming to be a thing, I figured I'd upload both versions of CBT. Both folders are 8.3GB and have the appdata and patchdata folders. If and when the 2nd CBT is over, I'll upload that folder as well with all the updated files from Nexon.

CBT May 2018

CBT July 2018

thanks for the updated client :D
UVvCLC - MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Does anyone have any Thailand MapleStory (THMS) setups/files?

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score

Removed v0.35 GMS because its actually v0.34. I think this is another of the few GMSDL mistakes. If anyone has the real GMS v0.35 let me know.

Last edited:

DSG

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Have you seen this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

TMS v0.27 added (direct download)
TMS v0.27 localhost no AES added

Credits:

Removed the custom files in the direct download and separated them with the localhost.
this is CMS(china maplestory) not TMS

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Does anyone have GMS v1 and v2?

Staff member
Reaction score

this is CMS(china maplestory) not TMS

Slip up by myself, fixed.

Now that I made another post I am heavily looking for any Thai pre-big bang client, as well as TMS v115+ (as long it's not big bang).

If you got it let me know!

Reaction score

Slip up by myself, fixed.

Now that I made another post I am heavily looking for any Thai pre-big bang client, as well as TMS v115+ (as long it's not big bang).

If you got it let me know!

hey i have TMS v118 clean Client there

TMS v120 clean client

are all in pre-big bang(Direct full client)

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score

hey i have TMS v118 clean Client there

TMS v120 clean client

are all in pre-big bang(Direct full client)

Very nice! I will check it out when I am back from work. And if you are curious why I was looking for it, its because I want work on adding the original Golden Temple into my server (to finish my project in having every single non-GMS region from Spinel added). Only TMS and Thai had the original version as far as I am aware, and GMS used different method (not Spinel) and a couple other changes. Golden Temple was added in v115 in TMS and .. we have no Thai client at all, so no idea when they got it.

Will check and report when I am home and available to do stuff, thanks again! As always if you've got more clients I am happy to archive them <3

Reaction score

Very nice! I will check it out when I am back from work. And if you are curious why I was looking for it, its because I want work on adding the original Golden Temple into my server (to finish my project in having every single non-GMS region from Spinel added). Only TMS and Thai had the original version as far as I am aware, and GMS used different method (not Spinel) and a couple other changes. Golden Temple was added in v115 in TMS and .. we have no Thai client at all, so no idea when they got it.

Will check and report when I am home and available to do stuff, thanks again! As always if you've got more clients I am happy to archive them <3
okay. if i got more i will give the more clients

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I will upload ThaiMS soon

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I am badly looking for GMS v185.2

I got v185.1 from this link but I cannot find v185.2 from anywhere at all
All I need is executable but its bloody hell to find it

I know they used to keep latest subversion of major version with this rule

However, I dont think they are doing this anymore since the latest version that I could get is v183
If someone has v185.2, Please Please post here

Thank you so much

Back