Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

Thai MapleStory v.22 (2006) By Asiasoft Co.Ltd,

Very nice. From what I see is that this is a very early version, since it didn't had Golden Temple yet and more advanced features like Pirates, and 4th job things.

From what I easily can tell is that ThaiMS is based of the GMS files because a lot of things related to the UI are still in English, such as the reporting feature and item locking. It also still has the notices in the files from GMS open beta, as well as the gateway files.

There's a weird file called thaiworld.img that has 9000+ nodes which I am not sure yet what its used for. The Nexon logo node exist but is completely replaced with Asiasoft (lazy!)

No mounts, no 4th job, still uses data.wz. Can't 100% tell yet which GMS version its based of. If I spend a bit more time comparing I could maybe know. It's also possible its exactly the version they tagged it as, which would be v22 GMS. It doesn't appear to have anything related to marriage either, so easily possible.

Client is packet with ASProtect v2.1.

Thanks for sharing nonetheless! Definitely will be archived c:

EDIT: After looking deeper I am fairly sure it's based of GMS v0.28.

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score

Here is ThaiMS Version 0.96 (FULL SETUP)

Really cool to see a breakthrough finally for ThaiMS clients as well. Now we at least have 1 client for every single region.

I have added it into the list. You are always free to share if you got more!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Any news on this? Would love to see a Thai client available

Thai MS Version 0.87 (2010) by ASIASOFT - Before Bigbang

and the last, i will upload v88 for everyone later!

----- Update -----

Here is Version 0.88 let's check it!

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score

Thai MS Version 0.87 (2010) by ASIASOFT - Before Bigbang

and the last, i will upload v88 for everyone later!

----- Update -----

Here is Version 0.88 let's check it!

Thank you so much, archived and added all of them! Curious, but is there still a Thai Private Server community somewhere or did you just kept those clients?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you so much, archived and added all of them! Curious, but is there still a Thai Private Server community somewhere or did you just kept those clients?

Thai Private Server community already down, i just a ThaiMS collector hahaha.

I have source for v96 but it's very expensive for sell it.

PS. some day i will upload "new era" of ThaiMS (I mean nexon thailand open it again since 2017).

coming soon

Reaction score
Halloween update was released for MS2 last week and I didn't notice. Here's the files with the update notes.
|

Reaction score
Maplestory 2 had another major update today. Patch was 160MB but seemed to be a decent size with everything they added. In the folder, you'll find a PDF of the patch notes should Nexon delete the link.
|

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[strike]Could anyone please give me client files (MapleStory.exe) from GMS v190 to v195?[/strike]

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Original BMS V8 setup, which runs with the leaked server binaries:

Just for curiosity, Level Up Games released magazines with dvd games, including Maple Story and I bought 3 sealed versions in a old book shop store, which included this setup.

Staff member
Reaction score
Added v0.08 BMS and v0.18 BMS

v0.08 was posted before but were not 100% clean. Now the original setup was contributed (post above me), and it should be 100% BMS-leak compatible.

Staff member
Reaction score
Maplestory 2 had another major update today. Patch was 160MB but seemed to be a decent size with everything they added. In the folder, you'll find a PDF of the patch notes should Nexon delete the link.
|

Do you happen to have the link to all the MS2 clients you've posted here? I probably spend a night or two archiving them all. Not really going dig through all the pages, since I will likely miss them.

Reaction score
Do you happen to have the link to all the MS2 clients you've posted here? I probably spend a night or two archiving them all. Not really going dig through all the pages, since I will likely miss them.

I only have the first 3 ever updates since I stopped looking at MS2.

CBT-1 |
CBT-2 |
Public v1 |
Kimberly This is all I have, I'm sure if you check with Eric, he might have the most recent updates. If not, I'm sure they're somewhere online. I'll hopefully have v202 up by Friday or Saturday.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry for double posting, but here is the v202 files. All clean and nothing changed about them. Uploaded to Google Drive because the folder is 12.8GB. Anyways, the patch was 351mb, I didn't put a PDF of the update notes because I forgot.
|

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry for the triple post, but this time I have the v203.2 files. The patch is 192mb from v202.3 to v203.2. No PDF of the patch notes because I forgot.

|

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Added v0.50 GMS Localhost. This came from LocalMS's 2008 installer, so the IP has to be changed. I checked and the client is unpacked. Because client editing was not really a thing in 2008 it's very likely this client is clean.

Hello,

Thank you for installing LocalMS. This installer was created for your convenience, and uploaded to a very fast host for quick download by Diabllo (This is my in-game character ID. Why not tell me "Thanks"? :)
)

Sincerely,
Leo Renard (AKA Diabllo)

Reaction score
Added v0.50 GMS Localhost. This came from LocalMS's 2008 installer, so the IP has to be changed. I checked and the client is unpacked. Because client editing was not really a thing in 2008 it's very likely this client is clean.

Yep, clean client is clean. IP is 209.160.33.9 for anyone who wishes to use this. GameGuard is bypassed at 00771840 & 007714F0. The multiclient mutex checks still exist in WinMain and there's no UFJ or Tubi, but swear filter checks were stripped at 00466E58. Pretty crazy how the same exact checks nopped in those functions are still how we do it today, more than a decade later.. Nice find nonetheless, I can't believe a link for that install would exist after all these years.

Back