Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive

Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately everything I had archived poofed away when my hard drive that I stored all the MS clients on had died.. I haven't downloaded anything since. However, all of my original uploads for patchers and clients remain intact on my MF/MEGA accounts if you need them. Is it your accounts being targeted or is it the links posted here entirely? Pretty weird for that to happen all of a sudden.

Honestly not sure. When I log in on the accounts all the uploads are just ... gone. No email, nothing. It even just lets me re-upload them again. However, it also shows in the 'recent logins' that nobody went on the accounts, so it isn't a breach.

There's also youtube videos lately taken down, so pretty sure it's Nexon/some copyright troll.

There's a lot that I can recover, but it won't be everything. I will slowly re-upload what I have with the exception to all the big bang clients. I will just re-download those instead (since even now their NEXON links are still working)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Kimberly
Is setups better to have, if both setups & direct downloads are available, or are they both basically the same? Just want to make sure there's not something I'm missing.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just a heads up, GMS v85 is a 92MB setup file, not a full gms setup

Edit: Nvm thread has been updated

Last edited:
Reaction score
MSEA patcher link dead please re-upload
115-117:
117-119:

Reaction score
Here I am yet again! Linked is v209.1 which includes HoYoung (new class from KMS), login updates, and some events. My guess is the update is around 900MB or so since 208.3 is 15GB and 209.1 is 15.9GB.

|

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

For anyone that needs GMS 134-183, just change .../134/... and .../MSSetupv134/... to whatever version you need.
You will also need to search for more extensions (.z04, .z05, .z06, etc.) the higher the version.

EX: v148

v183

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

abcd is yours

Last edited:
Reaction score
Update v210 which comes with...
* Masteria/New Leaf City Revamp
* Jett Skill Revamp
* Content/System changes

|

Last edited:
Reaction score
v211 Update comes with...
2 Jett skill changes (delay changes)
Effect Changes
Character deletion daily limit (5 -> 10)
Blockbuster new season
Events

|

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
TMS v1.13 Original setup

MegaDownloader is a good app to bypass mega download limit.

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Added v47 localhost contributed by someone. Very likely clean. If someone has any file that now has a broken link please let me know.

Back