MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 179
  1. #31
    Master of lurking Kimberly is online now
    ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    681Posts

    Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    @Eric

    Checked the .wz version (since finally almost done with uploading all the EMS clients I have which costed 4 MEGA accounts) and the .wz version is 66 and not 57. It seems like I really need re-check all the provided versions since they are not 100% accurate :P

    But 66 is still nice since I don't have it yet, so will re-name, re-upload, etc.
    Nobody is perfect. If you have any questions or problems, please let me know.

  2. #32
    Moderator Eric is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    DEV CityLocation
    2,976Posts

    Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    @Eric



    Checked the .wz version (since finally almost done with uploading all the EMS clients I have which costed 4 MEGA accounts) and the .wz version is 66 and not 57. It seems like I really need re-check all the provided versions since they are not 100% accurate :P

    But 66 is still nice since I don't have it yet, so will re-name, re-upload, etc.
    Seems some folders on gmsdl were wrongly named I guess for their mirrors.. I just hope you use more setups than folders (that's why I uploaded them) because they are more original and rare. ;P

  3. #33
    Master of lurking Kimberly is online now
    ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    681Posts

    Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Seems some folders on gmsdl were wrongly named I guess for their mirrors.. I just hope you use more setups than folders (that's why I uploaded them) because they are more original and rare. ;P
    Yeah all the EMS clients I have uploaded (and are already at the OP) are original setups :)
    Nobody is perfect. If you have any questions or problems, please let me know.

  4. #34
    Master of lurking Kimberly is online now
    ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    681Posts

    Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynx1213 View Post
    Anyone have SEA 135-140 (any version in between)?
    @Lynx1213

    Was close to give up, but...



    I am currently uploading it ^^

    EDIT: https://mega.nz/#!0RZgQITD!Jj2zMD9Do...5bWdC3fcttj9b0
    Last edited by Kimberly; 18-05-16 at 09:52 PM.
    Nobody is perfect. If you have any questions or problems, please let me know.

  5. #35
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! PrinceReborn is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2008 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    260Posts

    Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

    Uploaded a zip of Direct Downloads for GMS v111, v145 & v161: https://mega.nz/#!jk5B2ARa!1vnF3GPK4...cib999qd2heP2w

    Let me know when you've downloaded please.

  6. #36
    Master of lurking Kimberly is online now
    ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    681Posts

    Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceReborn View Post
    Uploaded a zip of Direct Downloads for GMS v111, v145 & v161: https://mega.nz/#!jk5B2ARa!1vnF3GPK4...cib999qd2heP2w

    Let me know when you've downloaded please.
    Sorry for delay. I didn't saw this post until much later and now its 4:30 AM ;;

    Anyway, I already have two versions of what you've listed, but v111 isn't on the list yet.

    Here's currently my GMS (post big bang) list I am slowly uploading:



    Started the download and will verify v111 and add it to the archive as expected once it is.

    Thank you for the contribution, Prince ^^;

    will edit this post once its downloaded.

    EDIT: After 4 MEGA errors it finally downloaded.
    EDIT 2: v111 has been verified and will be archived. Thanks.
    Last edited by Kimberly; 20-05-16 at 03:39 PM.
    Nobody is perfect. If you have any questions or problems, please let me know.

  7. #37
    Hardcore Member Neptunia is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    105Posts

    Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    @Lynx1213

    Was close to give up, but...



    I am currently uploading it ^^

    EDIT: https://mega.nz/#!0RZgQITD!Jj2zMD9Do...5bWdC3fcttj9b0
    I found a link for manual patch mirrors for these few versions while I was searching if you're interested
    Dav de Blog: Patcher for MapleSea 1.1.41.1 (Patch release date: 2 July 2014)
    Owner of IntrinsicMS, the Story Within.

    I am looking for KMST 1.2.477 setup/skill.wz. I'm willing to pay small fee for it

  8. #38
    Registered LightPepsi1 is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    20Posts

    Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

    If anyone needs SEA, PM me with the specific version.

    I'm not going to have a public link (against OneDrive policy) or uploading any unpacked clients, sorry. These are just for archiving purposes as long as its within my legal means.


    Last edited by LightPepsi1; 21-05-16 at 02:10 PM.

  9. #39
    Master of lurking Kimberly is online now
    ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    681Posts

    Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

    @LightPepsi1

    If anyone needs SEA, PM me with the specific version.
    This is an archive so being as selfish as I am would say I need all of them that we don't have yet :P

    I am actually currently uploading all my SEA patches to MEGA and add them to list so feel free contribute any you've got if they are not the in following list:



    If you're afraid of a policy (not sure how Onedrive works) I highly recommend MEGA since they give 50GB for free EACH account.
    Nobody is perfect. If you have any questions or problems, please let me know.

  10. #40
    Registered LightPepsi1 is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    20Posts

    Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

    I've just sent you a PM :)

  11. #41
    Master of lurking Kimberly is online now
    ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    681Posts

    Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

    Manual patches for SEA has been added.

    Thanks to @LightPepsi1 and @Eric for contributing a few of them.
    Nobody is perfect. If you have any questions or problems, please let me know.

  12. #42
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! PrinceReborn is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2008 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    260Posts

    Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    Sorry for delay. I didn't saw this post until much later and now its 4:30 AM ;;

    Anyway, I already have two versions of what you've listed, but v111 isn't on the list yet.

    Here's currently my GMS (post big bang) list I am slowly uploading:



    Started the download and will verify v111 and add it to the archive as expected once it is.

    Thank you for the contribution, Prince ^^;

    will edit this post once its downloaded.

    EDIT: After 4 MEGA errors it finally downloaded.
    EDIT 2: v111 has been verified and will be archived. Thanks.
    Yeah sorry, I just presumed you needed them all since they were not in the first post, so put them all in one zip.

    Here's a couple more:
    GMS v0.89 Original Setup: https://mega.nz/#!m8Jk0ZII!WOPfrGvD5...P91214x4FRTmCU
    GMS v0.98 Original Setup: https://mega.nz/#!7g4ywZJS!VrEwLhKuQ...Xux_TDkhqmO7V0

  13. #43
    Master of lurking Kimberly is online now
    ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    681Posts

    Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceReborn View Post
    Yeah sorry, I just presumed you needed them all since they were not in the first post, so put them all in one zip.

    Here's a couple more:
    GMS v0.89 Original Setup: https://mega.nz/#!m8Jk0ZII!WOPfrGvD5...P91214x4FRTmCU
    GMS v0.98 Original Setup: https://mega.nz/#!7g4ywZJS!VrEwLhKuQ...Xux_TDkhqmO7V0
    Both has been downloaded, so feel free to remove them if you wish, since I will mirror them and re-name them as to how GMS released them.

    Thanks for the contribution again, since those were still missing from GMSDL.
    Nobody is perfect. If you have any questions or problems, please let me know.

  14. #44
    Moderator Eric is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    DEV CityLocation
    2,976Posts

    Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

    @Kimberly MSSetup_00186

    Randomly found some v186 setup on MediaFire when I was googling for something else. Based off the "00186", I'll take a guess that it is JMS. I don't have this either so I shall add to my collection as well.

    Nice work on all the updated links! :)

  15. #45
    Master of lurking Kimberly is online now
    ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    681Posts

    Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    @Kimberly MSSetup_00186

    Randomly found some v186 setup on MediaFire when I was googling for something else. Based off the "00186", I'll take a guess that it is JMS. I don't have this either so I shall add to my collection as well.

    Nice work on all the updated links! :)
    I used to love Mediafire long ago...



    But ugh it became so slow.

    I should hunt for JMS and haven't started on that yet.
    Nobody is perfect. If you have any questions or problems, please let me know.




Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Advertisement