Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

Kimberly "v0.97: Original setup (Tespia) (Big bang start)" Big bang started at v93. Game files changed format after v92 and new formulas were introduced.

I am aware but that's the earliest client available with Big Bang :p

I can be more specific on my notes I guess, thanks :)

Staff member
Reaction score

Added GMS v0.23 which I did say in what came when
Added GMS v1.17
Added GMS v1.04 Tespia
Added JMS 212
Added JMS 211 'HG' which I am not sure yet what that means
Added yet more CMS clients, still not finished
Added more modern SEA patchers
Added more modern GMS patchers (85, 106, 101)
Removed v75 from JMS since I think its just GMS, but with JMS .wz edits. I verify later.

Still looking for (old) GMS setups that were available on GMSDL.com. Would love to archive those again, as well as some completely missing now in even .zip form.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hello,
I have fixed the direct links on GMSDL.com

Although I do require a person to eventually mirror our files for us.
As we can not handle the bandwidth indefinitely.

Staff member
Reaction score

Hello,

Very nice! Well, this archive will obviously be continued so I will download all missing files now (expect a mass download) and continue providing MEGA links to them, as long MEGA doesn't start delete stuff (they didn't yet!).

Hello,

cinos11 so I have problems with the new downloads. Example, I try to download v85 setup and it only downloads like 5% of it and stops. If I use a manager the same happens. Was it successfully recovered or are bits and pieces corrupted?
EDIT: Same happens with small installers. So I am bit stuck still downloading.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Very nice! Well, this archive will obviously be continued so I will download all missing files now (expect a mass download) and continue providing MEGA links to them, as long MEGA doesn't start delete stuff (they didn't yet!).

cinos11 so I have problems with the new downloads. Example, I try to download v85 setup and it only downloads like 5% of it and stops. If I use a manager the same happens. Was it successfully recovered or are bits and pieces corrupted?
EDIT: Same happens with small installers. So I am bit stuck still downloading.

Seems like the server we have can't handle the traffic.
It's a shared server, so the process itself gets canceled if to many are downloading.

I've contacted Diamondo25 if he is able to re-host the mirror.
But Kimberly, if you want to also that'd be great to.

Staff member
Reaction score

cinos11

That's what I am trying. Once I got the files I can mirror them to MEGA. However, if that fails, I can't :p

Reaction score

Kimberly Not sure if it's a mistake but clients under SEA versions v1.09~v1.13 are labeled MSSetup_EU and are larger than the v134 setups 20 versions later. Are those EMS Clients or are they actually SEA installers? Just curious xD

Staff member
Reaction score

Kimberly Not sure if it's a mistake but clients under SEA versions v1.09~v1.13 are labeled MSSetup_EU and are larger than the v134 setups 20 versions later. Are those EMS Clients or are they actually SEA installers? Just curious xD

Mistake indeed, my bad. The filenames should always be priority over the list. The same links were at EMS section.
---
I think I will weekly post updates what got added from now on. I will still update the archive if I got something new, but will only post weekly what got added. However, if you are always curious, check daily and look at my last edits, since I leave notes there what got added.
--
-Added a lot of new TMS direct downloads and 2 installers, as well as some patchers (few still uploading). Thanks a lot to kaokaotw for contributing them! Now we only have KMS and THMS to cover
@csproj xddd
-Added a special thanks section at OP that looks ugly atm, but it contains contributors.
-Added GMS v99 that sunnyboy contributed on page 2. Still need do the rest slowly that he did contribute.
-Added more SEA installers
-Added yet more CMS clients. <almost> done finally. They are becoming 8gb each version now.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Nice collection!
Anyone have the gms 0.88?

Staff member
Reaction score

Said I want do weekly updates, but this is a big one

The following JMS original setups will be added later today/tomorrow:

v134
v135
v138
v146
v147
v151
v153
v154
v156
v157
v158
v161
v162
v164
v165
v167
v169
v170
v173
v177
v178
v179
v180
v181
v182
v183
v184
v185
v187
v188

And even more is most likely coming. Special thanks to namazi that collected JMS clients and wishes to share it to all of us for archiving and researching purposes!

Reaction score

Said I want do weekly updates, but this is a big one

The following JMS original setups will be added later today/tomorrow:

v134
v135
v138
v146
v147
v151
v153
v154
v156
v157
v158
v161
v162
v164
v165
v167
v169
v170
v173
v177
v178
v179
v180
v181
v182
v183
v184
v185
v187
v188

And even more is most likely coming. Special thanks to namazi that collected JMS clients and wishes to share it to all of us for archiving and researching purposes!

yay, so many new localhosts for jms to make

Staff member
Reaction score

Some are up and on main topic now.

v154 Appears to still use Yoda/GG, and seems to be around v64~v66 GMS (auto AP, but no improved UI yet)
v157 Still has GG but uses Asprotect for whatever reason. I had not much time to check what it has, but it had the dojo thing in the uiwindow, and than I had to go to work.

I check more when I am home.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Some are up and on main topic now.

v154 Appears to still use Yoda/GG, and seems to be around v64~v66 GMS (auto AP, but no improved UI yet)
v157 Still has GG but uses Asprotect for whatever reason. I had not much time to check what it has, but it had the dojo thing in the uiwindow, and than I had to go to work.

I check more when I am home.

here can look few version serverlist screen

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

This is already probably already well known, but.. Every MSSetup (+".exe", ".z01", "z02"..) of v134 and on are all available for download from Nexon directly. Hmm, I wonder why they only archive 40 versions.. :eek:tt1:

(edit: keep in mind that downloading too many older clients might not be wise since its directly from nexon)

Staff member
Reaction score

This is already probably already well known, but.. Every MSSetup (+".exe", ".z01", "z02"..) of v134 and on are all available for download from Nexon directly. Hmm, I wonder why they only archive 40 versions.. :eek:tt1:

(edit: keep in mind that downloading too many older clients might not be wise since its directly from nexon)

Don't tell anyone but that's how I got all those big bang clients for GMS :$

I have no real interest in BB, but I want to archive everything in general for those that may do in future, and I am pretty sure Nexon will nuke all those links at some point, since they are 300GB+ right now.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Don't tell anyone but that's how I got all those big bang clients for GMS :$

I have no real interest in BB, but I want to archive everything in general for those that may do in future, and I am pretty sure Nexon will nuke all those links at some point, since they are 300GB+ right now.

Exactly this! This is hilarious to me that Nexon is still keeping (a whopping 40!) previous versions mirrored, lmao how crazy they just keep 300GB+ of now essentially useless files (to Nexon themselves) like that.. :ehh:

This makes me wonder if there are more "useless to Nexon, but useful to us" files which have yet to be found, the number of leaks they have made available to the public on accident is astounding as compared to other large companies.

Even better is that; since the links are not obfuscated or using any sort of custom framework (Google Drive, MEGA) they aren't hard to find: Just replace the version numbers, they aren't even using a separate subdomain (all can be accessed from the server).

Last edited:
Back