MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314
    MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    40Posts

Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    Very nice! I will check it out when I am back from work. And if you are curious why I was looking for it, its because I want work on adding the original Golden Temple into my server (to finish my project in having every single non-GMS region from Spinel added). Only TMS and Thai had the original version as far as I am aware, and GMS used different method (not Spinel) and a couple other changes. Golden Temple was added in v115 in TMS and .. we have no Thai client at all, so no idea when they got it.

Will check and report when I am home and available to do stuff, thanks again! As always if you've got more clients I am happy to archive them <3
    okay. if i got more i will give the more clients

MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    MarsLocation
    109Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    Very nice! I will check it out when I am back from work. And if you are curious why I was looking for it, its because I want work on adding the original Golden Temple into my server (to finish my project in having every single non-GMS region from Spinel added). Only TMS and Thai had the original version as far as I am aware, and GMS used different method (not Spinel) and a couple other changes. Golden Temple was added in v115 in TMS and .. we have no Thai client at all, so no idea when they got it.

Will check and report when I am home and available to do stuff, thanks again! As always if you've got more clients I am happy to archive them <3
    I will upload ThaiMS soon

MemberRank
    Sep 2018 Join Date
    1Posts

I am badly looking for GMS v185.2
    http://download2.nexon.net/Game/Mapl...ch184to185.exe
    I got v185.1 from this link but I cannot find v185.2 from anywhere at all
    All I need is executable but its bloody hell to find it

I know they used to keep latest subversion of major version with this rule
    http://download2.nexon.net/Game/Mapl...3/ExePatch.dat
    However, I dont think they are doing this anymore since the latest version that I could get is v183
    If someone has v185.2, Please Please post here

Thank you so much

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314

Advertisement