Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have added the link to download clients to the OP, because I get way too many messages where to get clients now. I will no longer manage the OP since its a huge pain in the butt, but if someone lurking here got client versions not listed, please upload it here so we can preserve it.

Would you mind repost only the localhosts that you have Kimberly?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am having some issues downloading the GMS installers from the website link at the top of the page. Has this been covered how to get it. I'm doing a personal project to train a Neural Network through Universe with it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have the unpacked versions of GMS v162.3/v162.4 they can throw my way?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MapleStory new client archive

Found some

CMS v27

MSEA v77

TMS (Taiwan) v72

I have more foreign ones, but they're relatively large for my poor upload speed. Will take some time lol

MSEA v77 Localhost?

Staff member
Reaction score
Someone from Korea kept spamming my e-mail for requests of 1.2.1 which is already public but I think it was using some old link or something that was no longer "secure" whatever that means. This is now fixed hopefully.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
msdl.xyz has been updated with bms setups.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Added several clients from KMS and TMS to msdl

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
TMS v1.22 Client

Back