Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"full client, setup file, patch file" list that could be found in the internet
these file could be got from someone or found in the internet
setup files are often broken, i checked all setup files and made the list

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"full client, setup file, patch file" list that could be found in the internet
these file could be got from someone or found in the internet
setup files are often broken, i checked all setup files and made the list
Do you have EMS v65 client for me? Unfortunately I cannot DL on MSDL

Staff member
Reaction score
KMSB v1.34 and v1.36 that I mentioned a few pages back has been publicly released

Staff member
Reaction score
Welp, fans of KMSB I got some good news for you.

Presenting, 1.21 aka 221 .wz version

This is the oldest KMSB ever found, where 1.23 was found well over 10 years ago. I've dug this client with someone else recently and basically a lot of maps are missing, sound differences (although only snail hit sound iirc), the world select UI is still smaller, and more.

Download:

The client was found in a CD by me which became public recently ( ) the client was overlooked by the author because he wasn't aware of it until I did let them know when I did look at every single CD uploaded. Since this was technically found by me, I just immediately release it since that's always how I wanted stuff to be preserved.

It's not 100% curtain yet if there's any or major client based differences between 1.21 and 1.23, since no emulator has been ran on it yet.

Enjoy.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Welp, fans of KMSB I got some good news for you.

Presenting, 1.21 aka 221 .wz version

This is the oldest KMSB ever found, where 1.23 was found well over 10 years ago. I've dug this client with someone else recently and basically a lot of maps are missing, sound differences (although only snail hit sound iirc), the world select UI is still smaller, and more.

Download:

The client was found in a CD by me which became public recently ( ) the client was overlooked by the author because he wasn't aware of it until I did let them know when I did look at every single CD uploaded. Since this was technically found by me, I just immediately release it since that's always how I wanted stuff to be preserved.

It's not 100% curtain yet if there's any or major client based differences between 1.21 and 1.23, since no emulator has been ran on it yet.

Enjoy.
I've updated to support KMS v1.21 if you or anyone else is interested in running it on an emulator. Thanks for sharing it!

Staff member
Reaction score
I've updated to support KMS v1.21 if you or anyone else is interested in running it on an emulator. Thanks for sharing it!

No worries. I am also kinda happy this v1.21 got released in a more "normal" way. I heard long ago 1.23 was supposed to remain private but then got leaked and all that stuff. Now with hopefully 1.21 released like this we can leave that "drama" behind

This also shows why keeping these clients private to begin with is kinda useless eitherway. Someone can just find it too anyway and release it. This goes for prototypes as well.

If 1.23 was still private to this day than people would have now got everything anyway. Well, if that was the case this release was more special though =P

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
jmsのv186はどこで入手できますか?
よろしくお願いします
先にアップロードした、ここからダウンロードしてください。

Does anyone have THMS v96?
Here you go for THMS v96.

Anyone have a v40b localhost? I want to learn how to make my own but that is it's own project.
v40 BGMS:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
先にアップロードした、ここからダウンロードしてください。

Here you go for THMS v96.

v40 BGMS:

Hey LastBattle could you also upload these?

SEA v1.06 Setup
SEA v1.37 Setup
SEA v1.60 Setup
SEA v1.63 Setup
SEA v1.68 Setup
SEA v1.72 Setup
SEA v1.73 Setup
SEA v1.77 Setup
SEA v1.82 Setup

I had asked you before via dm, but told you not to worry about it, but I do still need them. Thanks.

Staff member
Reaction score
Alright, a few updates

For the past few months I couldn't edit my main thread anymore due to problems of having too many characters and Xenforo not liking that. I have removed all the links from dead working links from the main post (but kept the version in there so I know what I had and don't). I have received access to post #2 and post #3 i already had.

I think I move all patches/localhost stuff to post 2 so I have more space, and maybe slowly fix the non working links with working ones. However, I don't really know where to upload everything since MEGA may just wipe it again all anyway

Also, all the links from have been dead for a really long time and I don't operate this site, so the link has been removed.

If you still got setups/clients or whatever from ANY region feel free to PM me or contact me somewhere and I can confirm with you if I have them or not.

--------

Feb 27 update:

Alright

I have updated the main post a bit more. I have now included all versions of GMS I currently have, and I still need continue my downloading from steam at some point

I still can't provide a link to all the versions for now because I don't want waste effort doing so only for them to be deleted again, but if you need a specific version from like GMS than do let me know and I can upload it

For sub versions (example 192.2) I only have the .exe to save on space, but its basically the very same files as the main download. Some .exe's has different size but still mention the same version. Idk what they were doing at v192 but it had 6 patches on steam

I will also edit the main post slowly for all the versions of other regions I have

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MSEA v13

MSEA v14

i found EMS v118 setup and setup says MapleStory Europe, but it looks like GMS.
you can easily find it by googling EMS v118.

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
MSEA v13

MSEA v14

i found EMS v118 setup and setup says MapleStory Europe, but it looks like GMS.
you can easily find it by googling EMS v118.
I am still cleaning up but I will add these to the main thread. Thank you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Made an account just to post this as I remembered reading this thread a while ago and while cleaning out my childhood room I stumbled across a usb with this patch file in it.

Not sure which version it was for as i was playing either MSEA or GMS at the time.

Patch file v112 to v114

Staff member
Reaction score
Made an account just to post this as I remembered reading this thread a while ago and while cleaning out my childhood room I stumbled across a usb with this patch file in it.

Not sure which version it was for as i was playing either MSEA or GMS at the time.

Patch file v112 to v114

Your file is still set to private, you have to press share then "view" access

Staff member
Reaction score
sorry lets try that again:

It appears indeed to be a MapleSEA patcher, but I am a bit confused. I have a patcher as well named exactly the same but mine is way bigger. Could you go to your USB drive and look at the file date of the file? That helps me see if its indeed the version listed or if the patcher I have under the same name is different
1709209241442 - MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive - RaGEZONE Forums

Left is mine and right is yours. Mine is more likely the one mistagged, but I am a bit confused.

P.S: Thanks a lot for going through your old drives to find goodies. This is how a lot of lost stuff gets found recently.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back