Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Maplestory offline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all
I 'm a big fan of maplestory. I 've played it for 7 years and this game is wonderful. But now i can't play it onl now because my internet connection was cut.

I'm looking forward to an offline version of this game with full characters , maps and quests and no errors ( i did try GMS v83, v111 many others but there are plenty of errors in them)

Can you find for me that kind of version? or else, can you teach me how to create a private version which does not need internet connection to play ?

Thank you !!!
P/s: i'm also looking forward to a version that can work with windows 8 because my laptop OS is MS windows 8.

Last edited:
UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Does not exist. Play a MapleStory flash game or just make a ps that uses localhost. But, you want a 100% bugless source...does not exist.
:junglejane:

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
No source or repack has all of it complete, sorry to say, but if you want to play a complete version, get internet connection and play GMS.

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's fairly impossible really. Since the Client handles very little stuff (relative ofcourse) and leaves the calculations n stuff to the server it would be impossible to run the client on its own. What you would need to do (and you obviously can't because you asked the question in the first place) would be to combine both the client and the server into one 'client'. Since that's virtually impossible given the lack of experience in the community and the amount of time you'd have to put into that you're better off just running it on localhost.

Reaction score
Basically you have two choices.

1. Run your own private server on your computer and play on that.

2. Throw lots of money at me so I'll finish NoLifeStory.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

-Throws money- (not real money, fake money woot woot)
FINISH IT.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could you teach me how to create private server?

Reaction score

*throws more fake money*

Hi all
I 'm a big fan of maplestory. I 've played it for 7 years and this game is wonderful. But now i can't play it onl now because my internet connection was cut.

I'm looking forward to an offline version of this game with full characters , maps and quests and no errors ( i did try GMS v83, v111 many others but there are plenty of errors in them)

Can you find for me that kind of version? or else, can you teach me how to create a private version which does not need internet connection to play ?

Thank you !!!
P/s: i'm also looking forward to a version that can work with windows 8 because my laptop OS is MS windows 8.

Nope. Just host a private server on your computer with Loopback Adapter.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Hi all

Thank you !!!

I forgot to mention that you could play on localhost, and if you really want all the features completed, you'll have to learn how to program yourself and finish up everything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that you could play on localhost, and if you really want all the features completed, you'll have to learn how to program yourself and finish up everything.
that is all i need. could you please teach me how to create localhost with v117 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't have must time to go onl. if you know how to create localhost, please teach me! thanks

Back