Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Maplestory and Steam?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, I've recently updated to v115 and saw some new steam stuff on the maplestory folder. what the hell is happening? is steam starting to support maplestory? wtf...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I buy every korean game on steam. When maplestory goes on steam I will probably buy a lot of NX too. Because its korean.
♥★ Korean master race ★♥
ZFighter - Maplestory and Steam? - RaGEZONE Forums
LOOK AT DONGHAE HE'S SO MASTER RACE ASDFGHJKL;'
that is all.

High Society
Reaction score
I buy every korean game on steam. When maplestory goes on steam I will probably buy a lot of NX too. Because its korean.
♥★ Korean master race ★♥
ZFighter - Maplestory and Steam? - RaGEZONE Forums
LOOK AT DONGHAE HE'S SO MASTER RACE ASDFGHJKL;'
that is all.

Then why is a white guy your avatar?.-.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Yep it's on steam. That's one of the best way's for them to get more players.
And more players = More Money.
AmIRightorAmIRight?

You are very wrong from my perspective. I go on steam to play games i paid for not free2play games which i can find it at its official site.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You are very wrong from my perspective. I go on steam to play games i paid for not free2play games which i can find it at its official site.
He's not wrong. doesn't matter if they get more community for free or not.
some of them will buy NX.

Reaction score

Funny thing is you're wrong. They're doing a smart move advertising the game at places that are constantly being visited and services that are being used often, which will introduce more players to the game, which does mean more money. No offense, but you obviously aren't too smart in the business strategies of video game marketing.

Reaction score
GOOD THING I HAVE A CRACKED STEAM. Although I don't think I could download the DLC...

I love the idea :3. But, I hate it to because Nexon is greedy. Where the duck is Wizet..

Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MapleStory Single-Player? No wayyy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IF WE WILL BE FORCED TO ENTER MAPLESTORY THROUGH STEAM IT WILL BE THE END OF ALL OF US!#)@()_1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh God no, I play Counter Strike Source on Steam and I don't ever want to see any ties between CSS and MapleStory. Hell no.

Back