Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory V88 Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would you play a v88 private server now a days if a server came out?
Simple as that!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Depends, if it is better then, Myth - story and all the other fail v111- 114v sources then "YES"<3333

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
v88 wasn't that great really. I have no idea why people would want to play it and use a redirector either, when they could use a localhost on another version for pre-Big Bang servers.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Let's continue with this thread...
I wouldn't mind but there are new features in the v111, so more people would prefer that.
I would want to play v55 again, it was fun and basically one of the best/first successful Maplestory private source that started the era of it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind but there are new features in the v111, so more people would prefer that.
I would want to play v55 again, it was fun and basically one of the best/first successful Maplestory private source that started the era of it

I liked it older than that, like v30ish when Local and Odin were around. (yeah I know local was v55 too, but earlier on was better IMO)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What about this v40 beta version? Beta of GMS sounds kind of fun, so simple...

Reaction score
Lets continue with a discussion that's been debated from here to back tens of times, good idea.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lets continue with a discussion that's been debated from here to back tens of times, good idea.
This section is for Official GMS discussions. Any region of MapleStory may be discussed. This includes Events, Updates, and Training Guides.

I have to follow the rules, my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back