Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MSEA/GMS/KMS Client and XML Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Broken Links Error:
Recently it seems that all links on the website started becoming broken.
This was mostly due to the fact we've tried using an on-server sitemap maker.
This sitemap took URLs only known to the server and allowed it to be public through search engines.

With this in mind, we had to change security protocols on the website.
This is to prevent further link breakages from happening.

All links will temporarily be "non-broken" while we re-find appropriate links to list as broken.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was just wondering, is it possible to go into the Data.wz file from B-GMS just like you can go into all the .wz files from recent versions with HaRepacker? (I tried opening Data.wz in HaRepack but it doesn't work, so what I mean by this is, is there another program to edit this .wz file?)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was just wondering, is it possible to go into the Data.wz file from B-GMS just like you can go into all the .wz files from recent versions with HaRepacker? (I tried opening Data.wz in HaRepack but it doesn't work, so what I mean by this is, is there another program to edit this .wz file?)

change the encryption to BMS, my friend.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
V107 WZ XML:

Interesting;
Phantoms are sort of added, no skill names yet and don't know about the in-game features yet.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wait uh, is a client the installer? just making sure

Edit: Aww just noticed the gmsdl is not working
Edit 2: Lol i just read a comment that answers my answer it is the installer :p
Btw- download link for maplestory setup v102 is

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A long time ago (years) I found a trojan in one of the old GMS folders from this site. I don't remember which one and it was a pretty bad trojan. All the correct files where there except there were 2 extra .exe files in the folder with maplestory icons and weird names. I virus scanned them and they were detected as viruses so I deleted them, luckily for me I didn't run either of them.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone still happen to have the v55 client? the closest Ive come is a torrent with no seeds and a version split into 9 rar files where part 5 is no longer a valid download......

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'd like to request a link to a GMS client between v30 to v39. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back