Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Did Nexon give up?

Reaction score
Nexon hasn't filed a lawsuit on anyone in over a year and you don't hear about servers going down anymore.

Do you guys think Nexon has given up? Or have people finally learned to hide their information?

<3
Reaction score
I guess I can see where you are coming with this. Here are my thoughts:

1) They are still hunting for EdenMS.
2) The only real threat to the official server is Extalia, and they've been trying for ages with no luck. Besides Extalia, there are no other threats to the official server as they are all too poop.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

2) The only real threat to the official server is Extalia, and they've been trying for ages with no luck. Besides Extalia, there are no other threats to the official server as they are all too poop.

Not " too poop" as much as not in their league to be worried about,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't doubt they care, but I think they are trying to figure out a way to prevent hackers in their own server.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They still want RMZero and Extalia.

Talked to Lloyd, he is such a joke.

Also, they are protecting the client, more and more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

"For ages"? Are they really that good in hiding? Or is Nexon just ain't putting in enough effort?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Pretty sure ExtaliaMS is profiting a pretty penny.

NEXON will shut down whomever they can catch.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe they are just laughing at their billions in revenue and figured it wasn't worth shutting down a server that makes $100 a month at the cost of $40,000 to them.
exactly, there comes a time when poor players (like me)realize that this game is just another form of gambling machine and left with the choice of either quitting it or moving to a pserver.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I remember nexon trying to get the guy who made Lithium, or at least, that's what he told me. (Not mentioning his name because he doesn't want me to)

my milkshake.
Reaction score
Well I'd really hope so. I always wanted to really know wether or not the community usually dying off (albeit slowly) was because of Nexon being anal or because of people's personal opinions wether or not they wanted to be continue their work or not. You could reverse it and say Nexon finally accomplish their goal in squashing the community and will now just 'leave them alone' because they know it won't be a threat that it once was, instead of giving up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I'd really hope so. I always wanted to really know wether or not the community usually dying off (albeit slowly) was because of Nexon being anal or because of people's personal opinions wether or not they wanted to be continue their work or not. You could reverse it and say Nexon finally accomplish their goal in squashing the community and will now just 'leave them alone' because they know it won't be a threat that it once was, instead of giving up.
well from my point of view the community isnt dying, rather getting full of dumbasses who either doesnt believe in the motto of sharing is caring or dont have the potential to do anything at all.
Some people have to understand that its easy to hide when lots of immature servers will be there to keep nexon busy.

Last edited:
Back