Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Did Nexon give up?

Reaction score
Kevin this is a discussion / debate right? Well if so then please don't take this as an insult, with that being said.

If by "we" you mean this community? or the MapleStory private server community in general? Then I think you should very well look twice. Since when has this community or "we" ever been in support of private servers without the thought of personal and financial gain being much more then just "lets be buddy-buddy"? At the cost of other's demise, no less, to further benefit in the competition for "top" (IE. DDoSing, hacking, DB dropping, server-economic loss, etc etc etc).

However, with that being said. Don't misinterpret what I'm trying to say. I by no means think we should be "helping" Nexon, I hope you didn't misunderstand what I was trying to get at. But should we also be protecting the "obvious"? I, personally, don't think so. And I don't mean giving out information or setting others up for failure with and against Nexon. I'm just saying when it's obvious .. it's obvious.
On that point, I'd say one of the big problems with the pserver community, is because of its dubious legality, people don't bother to respect other laws as well. Hence why we have all the "competition" in the form of DDoSing and stuff. In no way do I support that sort of "competition", although I do support the idea of private servers.

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
RaptorJesus; Try re-opening LocalMS again and let's see what happens.. For "teh lulz".

Sparks; Kevin just do as he feel like, if it's even to remove and edit posts cause his personal opinions, and not by simply following the set rules of the section. Corrupt mods ._.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sparks; Kevin just do as he feel like, if it's even to remove and edit posts cause his personal opinions, and not by simply following the set rules of the section. Corrupt mods ._.
Well I'm not sure about that, I don't much follow what the Moderators here do. But as for my comment I modified it because it was my mistake, he didn't actually modify anything else of the post other then removing the pictures.

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Well I'm not sure about that, I don't much follow what the Moderators here do. But as for my comment I modified it because it was my mistake, he didn't actually modify anything else of the post other then removing the pictures.

Well still he did that cause it was his personal feeling that it didn't belong in this DISCUSSION, he didn't remove it cause there is a rule that says you can't post those kind of pictures. That's something that could be called "personal interest" or whatever suits the best.

Whatever tho, it's not to important here anyway.

OT; Btw, how can you see if Nexon filed any lawsuit or such? Is there some website for that kind of stuff or..?

Reaction score
@Sparks, I don't think anyone is defending Extalia at all, especially me, everyone knows my feelings towards Flav. It's cute though, he actually came here to post to attack me claiming it wasn't him, but everyone know it is him and Hendi. I personally hope Lloyd shows up at his house and fucks his mother while he watches, then takes all his belongings while laughing as Nexon takes everything he owns by court order.

@Sjogernx >:p

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Sparks, I don't think anyone is defending Extalia at all, especially me

Hah I know bro, let me clarify for anyone reading this.
What I meant is those toward the end of the first page of this thread and beginning to middle of this (the second) page.

Back