Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nexon is giving second chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So my lv 175 Phantom got perma banned (a week after it came out). I immediately logged a ticket like I always do.

And guess what? For once they have lifted my ban. For those who are curious, this is what they wrote back;
Code:
Dear Mapler,

Thank you bringing this to our attention regarding your current account status. I apologize if any of the messages you see were unclear.  I understand that it be very confusing regarding the cause of your restriction.  Again, I am sorry this issue occurred to you. 

Upon investigating your account, our records indicate that your account was banned after being found using a malicious third party program.  Please be informed that this is a violation of our Terms of Use.  However, I have decided to grant you one last chance to see if you are able to play by the rules.  

I do understand that sometimes players may not think of the consequences of their actions when they choose to use these types of programs.  Your account will continue to be monitored.  If any abnormal activities are found again, certain restrictions may be placed on your account. 

Before we release your account, please be sure that you are not running any third party programs that may enhance your game play. It is also recommended that you disable any unnecessary programs while playing our games.

If you would like to review our Terms of Use, please visit our website at http://www.nexon.net/legal/terms-of-use/ for any concerns you may have.

You will be able to access your account within 1 to 3 business days.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Sincerely,

GM Panthiro
Nexon America Inc.

Security Tip: Please do not give your password to anyone for any reason. Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password.

Has anyone else been unbanned once too? This is the first time I got unbanned after being perma-banned.

Also, they know I was caught hacking, and still they are giving me a second chance. :']

It made my day :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
reminds me once i got perma'd but later submitted a ticket written in gibberish language to show that i am an 8 year old kid. They eventually unbanned me and suggested to play with parental guidance. Alas i got perma'd next month for silver coin exploit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude, wtf. Way to jack my idea of posting it for all of rz f3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So my lv 175 Phantom got perma banned (a week after it came out). I immediately logged a ticket like I always do.

And guess what? For once they have lifted my ban. For those who are curious, this is what they wrote back;
Code:
Dear Mapler,

Thank you bringing this to our attention regarding your current account status. I apologize if any of the messages you see were unclear.  I understand that it be very confusing regarding the cause of your restriction.  Again, I am sorry this issue occurred to you. 

Upon investigating your account, our records indicate that your account was banned after being found using a malicious third party program.  Please be informed that this is a violation of our Terms of Use.  However, I have decided to grant you one last chance to see if you are able to play by the rules.  

I do understand that sometimes players may not think of the consequences of their actions when they choose to use these types of programs.  Your account will continue to be monitored.  If any abnormal activities are found again, certain restrictions may be placed on your account. 

Before we release your account, please be sure that you are not running any third party programs that may enhance your game play. It is also recommended that you disable any unnecessary programs while playing our games.

If you would like to review our Terms of Use, please visit our website at http://www.nexon.net/legal/terms-of-use/ for any concerns you may have.

You will be able to access your account within 1 to 3 business days.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Sincerely,

GM Panthiro
Nexon America Inc.

Security Tip: Please do not give your password to anyone for any reason. Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password.

Has anyone else been unbanned once too? This is the first time I got unbanned after being perma-banned.

Also, they know I was caught hacking, and still they are giving me a second chance. :']

It made my day :)

I had the same thing happen to me too, word by word in fact.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I doubt it. My account that's been banned for 3 years straight still isn't unbanned. Not even one response to a ticket for the time.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
These are the exact words they replied back with my ticket. All you gotta do is mention that you'll stop buying NX and they'll unban you asap.

But, it usually takes me three months before I get a response.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
These are the exact words they replied back with my ticket. All you gotta do is mention that you'll stop buying NX and they'll unban you asap.

But, it usually takes me three months before I get a response.

If they banned your account how would you be able to use the NX anyways?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If they banned your account how would you be able to use the NX anyways?
Actually Christmas is right, it helps to get you unbanned if you are a nx wh0re hacker. I had around 30k nx left in my account and i mentioned it in my ticket somehow making them believe that i am an nx wh0re(and i was).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually Christmas is right, it helps to get you unbanned if you are a nx wh0re hacker. I had around 30k nx left in my account and i mentioned it in my ticket somehow making them believe that i am an nx wh0re(and i was).
I think that has probably unbanned me too. I have that permanent Hyper Tele, Perma pet and like 50k nx on it.

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I know few who people would mention how they are buying a lump sum of NX because of their birthday or what have you. And it always seemed to get them unbanned.

This has been going on for a while. Which lead to my Combat Arms account getting reinstated.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
No way... does that mean my silent perm banned accounts will return!?

I doubt it. My account that's been banned for 3 years straight still isn't unbanned. Not even one response to a ticket for the time.

Yeah, dat true.
Never mind then.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
NEXON is not giving second chances.. NEXON gave YOU a second chance...

Don't see the point of this.

I love you Kevin. <3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know few who people would mention how they are buying a lump sum of NX because of their birthday or what have you. And it always seemed to get them unbanned.

This has been going on for a while. Which lead to my Combat Arms account getting reinstated.

This is just sad, for a slight moment I thought Nexon was being nice...
Oops, nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back