Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nexon is giving second chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burn the land,
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hate you Kevin. I've been trying to get my main account unbanned for so long. :(

Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my lv155 phantom is banned while i was hanging on a ladder....
lucky its only 1 month....

Yea, my friend got banned for the same reason. He was AFK in (lol) sleepywood, first map, on a ladder. He was tempbanned for that 'macros' reason o_O

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Yea, my friend got banned for the same reason. He was AFK in (lol) sleepywood, first map, on a ladder. He was tempbanned for that 'macros' reason o_O

Perhaps some people still hold those Lie Detectors, that you could get from Future Henesys some time ago.
well, at least I know some that have it...

Reaction score
I got my ban reduced from perma ban.
From perma ban to 2 months.
I literally flew through Zakums jump quest.
Didn't get caught until after, never had to do the JQ, got unbanned went on zrun with Ellionne.

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
They're trying to reduce the loss of their players due to the ban and hoping that they won't turn on to private servers :p. Whilst, banning you will loosen the chance for them to generate sales revenue. So yeah, business. Nothing personal.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Perhaps some people still hold those Lie Detectors, that you could get from Future Henesys some time ago.
well, at least I know some that have it...

I have one, but if I remember correctly I got Error 38 when I tried to use it like last year. Nexon sucks.

I've never been banned. :blushing:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haven't been banned or unbanned for the matter. Nice to see that they are listening to your concern and reversing their decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back