Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nexon Launcher

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
If you've signed up for the Navy Field 2 Closed Beta, you will have noticed that Nexon tells you to install Nexon Launcher in order to install the games ( ).

Do you think it's a good idea for Nexon to do this? Do you think it's worth it since they don't have a large amount of games?

[strike]Also, I investigated the thing and managed to get MapleStory, Mabinogi, Vindictus, Combat Arms, Dragon Nest, Shadow Company and Bubble Fighter to show up in the library but attempting to download it fails since cdn.nexon.net doesn't seem to exist (yet), it'll probably be up when they allow us to download NF2.

Here are the links to get the games to show up in your library (must have NXL installed first):

(I know that Atlantica (10600), Sudden Attack (10700) and DFO (10800) aren't here. It's because when you try to make it show up, it comes up as an invalid product ID.)[/strike]
They fixed it, it now says "UNAUTHORIZED"

Last edited:
<3
Reaction score
Personally, I think it is definitely a good idea. Although there is not many games now, it is a good idea as they expand, and by making it now, they are just preparing ahead of time.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Personally, I think it is definitely a good idea. Although there is not many games now, it is a good idea as they expand, and by making it now, they are just preparing ahead of time.
I guess Nexon finally decided to come up with some "good idea" for the very first time. Most of the time Nexon come up with horrible ideas so depends on how other people think as well. I am actually looking forward to "Navy Field 2" since the original was pretty good in my opinion but lets see how it goes.

<3
Reaction score
I guess Nexon finally decided to come up with some "good idea" for the very first time. Most of the time Nexon come up with horrible ideas so depends on how other people think as well. I am actually looking forward to "Navy Field 2" since the original was pretty good in my opinion but lets see how it goes.

Not really a good idea. It's been around for sometime (at least in Korea). They are just simply moving it over.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not really a good idea. It's been around for sometime (at least in Korea). They are just simply moving it over.
Well yeah but still it's Nexon just not Nexon America doing all the work. You can't do anything about Nexon America leeching off Koreans.

Have Fun!
Reaction score
I don't really see anything bad in this. Just a launcher for downloading all of Nexon's games. Many companies have that.

-Sent from my mobile-

Back