Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nexon set a trap?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Except you forgot that Nexon has a notice that goes off multiple times every hour warning players not to buy the equips. With nobody buying, you don't profit.

Trust me, Some people are idiots and ARE willing to pay for equips.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trust me, Some people are idiots and ARE willing to pay for equips.
And it doesn't even work. They chain banned everyone.

QFT. Hime on MS's little forum thing said that, ALL accounts that were linked (mac/ip) were banned. So, no profit because even your mules get banned. Unless you use a different IP for every mule- which is just unpractical.

Edit: Oh yea, there were many QQ posts about "legit players" getting banned for joining hackers' party, too. Quoting another post on Basil: "Ne*on won this one."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not kidding. I play legit (whatever that even means) and run a fully legit guild. I'm glad to see the main hackers banned.
Objection - Nexon set a trap? - RaGEZONE Forums

MY NAME IS SCTWO4LIFE AND I APPROVE THIS STATEMENT
now gimme dem meso bro

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MY NAME IS SCTWO4LIFE AND I APPROVE THIS STATEMENT
now gimme dem meso bro

I'm too pro for Mardia/Kradia/Yellonde/Chaos. :eek:tt:

QFT. Hime on MS's little forum thing said that, ALL accounts that were linked (mac/ip) were banned. So, no profit because even your mules get banned. Unless you use a different IP for every mule- which is just unpractical.

Edit: Oh yea, there were many QQ posts about "legit players" getting banned for joining hackers' party, too. Quoting another post on Basil: "Ne*on won this one."

But yeah, what he said. ^
It's not as easy as botting a char to 200, killing Magnus and just becoming rich.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
they actually track your HWID too. the funny thing is, you could probably chain ban anyone by sending the Mac or Hwid of someone else hehe.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm too pro for Mardia/Kradia/Yellonde/Chaos. :eek:tt:

But yeah, what he said. ^
It's not as easy as botting a char to 200, killing Magnus and just becoming rich.
Botting to 200 is relatively easy, well it was when Spawnvac was working properly...
27 days max for me, other people on GS have gotten fewer days than that, but MS is only getting easier.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
they actually track your HWID too. the funny thing is, you could probably chain ban anyone by sending the Mac or Hwid of someone else hehe.
Yup. Then ppl will bust the "my brother, who is a haxor, uses the same comp as me!"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember back on V30 when it was a big deal to get to level 30... Why do people still play this game?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I remember back on V30 when it was a big deal to get to level 30... Why do people still play this game?
Because 9 year old drooling fags can make there account and have everything spoonfed to them with easier EXP curves, sooo many more jobs than just the bare minimum 4 jobs, and just a bunch of other useless poop that makes it SOO much easier than how it used to be.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nexon's just scrubbing dirt trying to get it clean. But, I admit, it was a clever idea.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nexon's just scrubbing dirt trying to get it clean. But, I admit, it was a clever idea.

Nexon has made many attempts to clean out the scrubs from bad toilet seats. However, even a bad toilet leads to backups and sure you cleaned out a lot of messes, but in the end is Nexon prepared to defend against the legit? If they banned innocent people with hacking parties (Using the Party System), the defendant can clearly say he had no clue this user was hacking and was unaware until the very last moment of the incident.

This would involve some serious suits coming, unless of course its meaningless to defend your worthy possession of an MMORPG that really no one gives a flying **** about in the end. You sitting in a chair playing a game that is worth $60 bucks off the table (as a standalone atleast), yet you pay more money for items/objects that are already provided by the game itself. Only reason you cannot use or obtain their features is because server-sided has to check if you are validated to use them.

So given this charade by Nexon to catch hackers was no where near "Smart" or "Intelligent". Matter of fact, Nexon and their team all across the MapleStory franchises are doing this every now and then. I really do not understand why you are all gasping, or awing at your own failures to be honest. This has been an on-going an event, you just happen to join the most "Epic-fail" moments to be placed on youtube just like the rest of the epic-fail youtubers are already.

If you got caught by this idiotic attempt to do a Sweepers job (Nikita Joke), then you clearly are a half-dim witted chimpanzee on balancing a toucan for money. Congrats, and I hope Nexon keeps screwing you over.

PS: Betcha you love Private Servers more than Nexon's official server eh?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nexon has made many attempts to clean out the scrubs from bad toilet seats. However, even a bad toilet leads to backups and sure you cleaned out a lot of messes, but in the end is Nexon prepared to defend against the legit? If they banned innocent people with hacking parties (Using the Party System), the defendant can clearly say he had no clue this user was hacking and was unaware until the very last moment of the incident.

This would involve some serious suits coming, unless of course its meaningless to defend your worthy possession of an MMORPG that really no one gives a flying **** about in the end. You sitting in a chair playing a game that is worth $60 bucks off the table (as a standalone atleast), yet you pay more money for items/objects that are already provided by the game itself. Only reason you cannot use or obtain their features is because server-sided has to check if you are validated to use them.

So given this charade by Nexon to catch hackers was no where near "Smart" or "Intelligent". Matter of fact, Nexon and their team all across the MapleStory franchises are doing this every now and then. I really do not understand why you are all gasping, or awing at your own failures to be honest. This has been an on-going an event, you just happen to join the most "Epic-fail" moments to be placed on youtube just like the rest of the epic-fail youtubers are already.

If you got caught by this idiotic attempt to do a Sweepers job (Nikita Joke), then you clearly are a half-dim witted chimpanzee on balancing a toucan for money. Congrats, and I hope Nexon keeps screwing you over.

PS: Betcha you love Private Servers more than Nexon's official server eh?
Screw Nexon and their stupid yet somehow clever ways...chain banning someone and their MAC/HWID is the only way to prevent a hacker in the long run.

But really, anyone can evade a ban by taking their laptop to starbucks or getting a new network/comp -_-

Or you can hack on a virtual, either way GG nexon.

Nae-un <33
Reaction score
Last post: 12-02-13

I just smacked my head against my desk because of your comment.

At least it wasn't irrelevant, like necroing a help thread with a post date of 3 years ago. Frankly, I never knew about this event until now (quit GMS because the feel wasn't the same compared to v83).

Back