Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nexon set a trap?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Did any of you get banned ?

Reaction score
I don't think it was intentionally a trap and designed to be one since they just copy paste from KMS. I think someone on their staff just came up with a good idea to ban everyone after using those logs because mathematically speaking it is impossible to kill hard magnus right now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think it was intentionally a trap and designed to be one since they just copy paste from KMS. I think someone on their staff just came up with a good idea to ban everyone after using those logs because mathematically speaking it is impossible to kill hard magnus right now.

I think it is a trap, or they took the suggestion on the forum. But still Nexon doing this made me lose roughly 43b in Gazed >.> also a couple bill in Bera. Well they finally thought it out bout time.

Why couldn't it be like 1 year ago where nexon didn't care if u hacked QQ.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it is a trap, or they took the suggestion on the forum. But still Nexon doing this made me lose roughly 43b in Gazed >.> also a couple bill in Bera. Well they finally thought it out bout time.

Why couldn't it be like 1 year ago where nexon didn't care if u hacked QQ.

They cared if you hacked, they were just stoopid to do anything about it. I think it's excellent that they did this. I'm Ducking tired of going to FM trying to buy a good item that isn't duped or illegally gotten without worrying if it will be deleted anytime soon.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
now watch them do that kind of crap every once in a while.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wait, I'm confused.

For doing this, they aren't smart in any way. The hackers are just freaking stupid. Who goes to kill an unkillable boss, thinking they'd get away with it? :?:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait, I'm confused.

For doing this, they aren't smart in any way. The hackers are just freaking stupid. Who goes to kill an unkillable boss, thinking they'd get away with it? :?:
cause they got away with it previously. I call it an exception at the moment

Reaction score
Wait, I'm confused.

I didn't know that the boss wasn't killable. My friend said he wanted to magnus and he needed more people to hack :S.
He got banned as well...

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You, i don't like you. (unless you were kidding of course)

Not kidding. I play legit (whatever that even means) and run a fully legit guild. I'm glad to see the main hackers banned.
Objection - Nexon set a trap? - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What was the point of them doing this? It's still so simple to make a profit off of this.

1. Bot a Kaiser(s) to 200 - (5Days at max with the right program)
2.Kill Magnius
3.Transfer equips
4. Repeat 2 & 3 Until Account(s) Are banned, Then repeat 1, 2, & 3.

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What was the point of them doing this? It's still so simple to make a profit off of this.

1. Bot a Kaiser(s) to 200 - (5Days at max with the right program)
2.Kill Magnius
3.Transfer equips
4. Repeat 2 & 3 Until Account(s) Are banned, Then repeat 1, 2, & 3.

Except you forgot that Nexon has a notice that goes off multiple times every hour warning players not to buy the equips. With nobody buying, you don't profit.

Back