Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Nexon can sue us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know they can, but if they can, why not shut the Extalia and other private servers?
I've been thinking about creating a private server, and everything worked, but I read on a website that Nexon can sue me for $ 1.000, then it is worth? And because they have not closed the Extalia?
I was thinking about it for a long time, I'd like to discuss here, and explain to me what I can and can not do to avoid being sued.
Thank you :huh:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They don't give a poop about small servers , so i think you will be fine, and plus about ExtaliaMS , i have no bludy idea maet :eek:

Reaction score
Oh look, it's this discussion again.
Yes, Nexon can sue you. Don't waste your time about arguing localhost vs redirectors. If Nexon cares then they will sue you, and, even if Nexon doesn't win, merely the cost of going to court can be enough to ruin you financially.
If you're seriously worried about getting sued, then don't involved in the private server community, simple as that.
But if you still want to, Nexon generally only sues those private servers which are big with hundreds or thousands of players.
As well, with good offshore hosting you can make it impossible for Nexon to figure out who you are thereby preventing you from getting sued, such as what Extalia does.
But considering you're even asking this sort of question, your server will most likely only have a few players and Nexon won't give a poop.
But seriously, enough of these topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back