Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nexon wins another

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Does that mean BT is gonna go away? If it does, kevintjuh will cry.
No, Andrew's on the list but not found and I've spoken to him several times over the past year because Lai gave him my contact because he had a few questions. However he's quite covered but at the same time delusional about the whole thing IF they happen to find him.

So far the most they know is his first name, and they know about as much as I do about him. So long as he's smarter then the rest, he'll be okay(?) as best as you can get without stressing yourself out too much. Although if he slips up .. uh oh :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes. It's the case against Riu. Which is the maker of RiPE.

Poor Riu. I knew this was going on, but I didn't think it'd close this quick.

R.I.P Riu.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow, I really hope that BT isn't gonna get shut down, I used that trainer for 8 months at the least!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Except the ones we use just allow us to level characters and sniff just that much faster. ;)
No, because I ruined the game when I overpopulated the economy with so many white scrolls to the point where each scroll was worth around 3m...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No, because I ruined the game when I overpopulated the economy with so many white scrolls to the point where each scroll was worth around 3m...

What's an economy? l0l. GMS had one of those?

In all seriousness though, just like many others, I'd cry if BT was taken down or no longer available.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes its called the maple economy which w8 turned to poop

don't you remember /m exploit? id head over to mama monkeys in golden temple and farm at least 10 white scrolls a night lul...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes its called the maple economy which w8 turned to poop

don't you remember /m exploit? id head over to mama monkeys in golden temple and farm at least 10 white scrolls a night lul...
That was last year lol.

Even though I use BT I actually hate hacks. It's just that Nexon makes it so easy for us. I have no idea why Nexon doesn't patch these hacks faster.... -_-

Reaction score
That was last year lol.

Even though I use BT I actually hate hacks. It's just that Nexon makes it so easy for us. I have no idea why Nexon doesn't patch these hacks faster.... -_-
Well Nexon (Wizet), has a long history of screw-ups. A very extensive one I might add, their were two new exploits with this new event. I took them years to patch dupe, took them 3 days to patch the meso expliot (leafre daliar), and was down for almost two days. They are getting better each month (since Min-Kim came back). And we only see 1-3 hour most in maintenance. I do believe they have the ability to stop these hacks, but refuse not to because it might have something to do with what is going to go into their wallets. If you think about it, they made a load of money from duped items, only to troll everyone and rake in the profit.

Well I will end my conspiracy story, and hope to god that all these BT noobs will not be able to see it again. But seriously Riu hasn't updated RiPE in almost a year, and now nexon is doing something about it?

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But seriously Riu hasn't updated RiPE in almost a year, and now nexon is doing something about it?
Nexon launched a full lawsuit against Riu over a year ago, it wasn't until a few months in that he actually shut support / updates for RiPE down due to the lawsuit, it's not just "now". :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Even after him shutting it down, I heard he was still doing updates for people buying a VIP version of it.

Back