Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[NOTE TO ALL]Recent Scams/Impostering using my username.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've recently been receiving PM's that someone has been using my name "Henmoro" Discord: Henmoro#7283.
--
I would like to clear things up, by saying that this isn't me, all developer related topics should remain within RaGEZONE.. - Make sure you know who you're speaking too..
For further notice.. My Discord is Henmoro#3919..
If anyone claims to be someone, please make sure to confirm their legitimacy, before buying or purchasing any files or content..
---
To also help secure any future server related purchases, please also note that RaGEZONE has a Buy an Sell forum section.. Located here: Click Me
--
If you come across someone who's impostering, please contact one of the mods/Smods..

Thank you so much!
An sorry for any inconvenience that people may have caused by using my username..

-Regards.
Henmoro.

Eric - Shoelace

/EDIT
I would like to draw everyone's attention to the thread that I had made a while back in regards of this same exact issue... Please look over it at your best convenience..
http://forum.ragezone.com/f425/friendly-reminder-whos-impostering-development-1112783/

Last edited:
Back