Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Okay so I have a recolored demon scythe in maplestory, I want to use it as a one...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to use it as a all in one cash shop item that can be equiped for one handed sword as well as two handed sword/polearm/ spear. How would i code it to work for one handed sword? it'd be helpful to know thanks :3 (horrible confusing sentences i know. lol bear with me.)
Alert 2 - Okay so I have a recolored demon scythe in maplestory, I want to use it as a one... - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh that looks pretty cool! :3 If you want to use it, it'll have to be through the use of WZ Edits by adding it into your Character.wz

If you want it to be an item that can be equiped for one handed sword users etc, I'm guessing you'll have to 'code' or something of the sort.

Not really sure which you want to do first, but if you need help with the WZ Editing part, then you can PM me. Can't help with the second part though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know how to put it in my source and use it fine, it's coded but I just need to code it to work for all weapons or just one handed sword o-o

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Don't think it's going to be possible, unless you wrote something in your source to make it like it's there, but then again it's not.

The way you want to incorporate it is similar to the way EdenMS added the transparent gloves for classes without Secondary Weapons so they can use a stone shield.

Back