Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to get opcodes? (version 0.24)

Reaction score
It must be strange for you, but I want to know how I can get the opcodes and sendops Version 0.24, and also how do I connect to server 127.0.0.1 pair (LocalHost.exe) SE HA hum video showing how caught opcodes? Porqué Server is already out of breath and hum porqué Customer Brazil.

Our Study MapleStory.exe below and you tell me what I do! (My english sucks)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"This file belongs to an account that hasn't been activated yet."

- That's the error I receive upon opening your Download Link.

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry i'm lost. Can someone translate

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
kms pdb will not work . its too old. need to do things manually.
You can still name the functions by their real names and compare them...

Also, I suggest searching for string id's. Like 'You have gained experience (+%d)'. I hope STREDIT works for that version. It might show the address of the string already, if not, Alt+I on IDA View and enable 'Find all occurences'. You then click instructions so it gets sorted and check every 'push' action. Good Luck.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score

Also, I suggest searching for string id's. Like 'You have gained experience (+%d)'. I hope STREDIT works for that version. It might show the address of the string already, if not, Alt+I on IDA View and enable 'Find all occurences'. You then click instructions so it gets sorted and check every 'push' action. Good Luck.

It most likely won't work, since Ver. 0.24 uses the Brazil encryption, Which is not supported in STREdit, unfortunately.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

will not work as well. you have to start from the butt-hole to get the functions. if you know what i mean by butt-hole, rest is easy. well not really easy but at least you can get the game running/ same with the intake. find the function and start checking return addies.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can I have a full download for v24?

This is what I get when I use this client. Lol error 404
GabrielSin - How to get opcodes? (version 0.24) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Can I have a full download for v24?

This is what I get when I use this client. Lol error 404
GabrielSin - How to get opcodes? (version 0.24) - RaGEZONE Forums

Yes, you will always get this error.
Because the server in Brazil already closed, so I need to find a client.exe that can connect me, because then I can not, more if you want to help me, here is the files to version 0:24.

I hope you help me -

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Yes, you will always get this error.
Because the server in Brazil already closed, so I need to find a client.exe that can connect me, because then I can not, more if you want to help me, here is the files to version 0:24.

I hope you help me -

try a batch file works for MSEA v15
PHP:
@echo off
start MapleStory.exe 127.0.0.1
or if that won't work use a loopback.

Reaction score
try a batch file works for MSEA v15
PHP:
@echo off
start MapleStory.exe 127.0.0.1
or if that won't work use a loopback.

This method will not work because of error in hackshield update.
What if i'd have to disable Ahnlab or make a redirector .

BloopBloop
Reaction score
This method will not work because of error in hackshield update.
What if i'd have to disable Ahnlab or make a redirector .

Loopback, you only need to figure out the ip where the maplestory client is trying to connect to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made a redirector for this long time ago, I'm almost sure it doesn't have IP check. But a lot of hello packet structure diff from MSEA/GMS now days. Also login is a bit diff.

Português:
Fiz um redirector pra isso um tempão atrás, quase certeza que não tem IP cheack, mas muita estrutura de hello-packet diferente do MSEA/GMS hoje em dia. E o login vai dar trabalho rs. Você me tem adicionado no skype, se precisar de ajuda fala comigo lá. Abraço.

Back