Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Potions, Potions, Potions

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Basically, Nexon added a cash shop item that basically frees your entire inventory of potions and places them in this cash shop item.

It might not be a big deal for some of you guys, but it's probably one of the most useful items since auto pet equips.

Though, it does have a catch to it. You have to use a pot de-ruster type of item every 30 days and you have to use Potion upgrades to increase the capacity it can hold. (Max is 9,000,000 HP/MP).

idk. i find it cool.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Useless.... Power elixirs are so cheap and easy to get.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't know. Whenever I'm training, I usually pick up half of my inventory in potions.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't know. Whenever I'm training, I usually pick up half of my inventory in potions.
I'm debating to start playing GMS again but I'm so lazy to learn everything new that GMS has in store. Stuff like this, I hate. I'm not sure why, maybe I'm just afraid of change, but whatever.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I, personally like the new changes. Keeps the game spicy.

All the people who witch and moan about old maple are people who are bandwagoning the "QQ old maple back pls" train or have literally never experienced it.

Maplestory has always been about damage and who can shove the most money up another persons butt.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I, personally like the new changes. Keeps the game spicy.

All the people who witch and moan about old maple are people who are bandwagoning the "QQ old maple back pls" train or have literally never experienced it.

Maplestory has always been about damage and who can shove the most money up another persons butt.

Old Maple actually would be nice to have, but I wouldn't want it to come back to GMS. Honestly, you'd get bored as duck if you were there back then. You know everything about it (for my case), I knew almost everything for each job inside out (okay, not literally). Anyway, new updates are nice, indeed. I don't know about this though, I know you can pick up a poop load of pots when you train, but to spend NX on this is kinda :/ I don't bother to spend lots of money on games. It's just me though. It'd be nice if you didn't have to pay NX and you can store it in anyway. ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Old Maple actually would be nice to have, but I wouldn't want it to come back to GMS. Honestly, you'd get bored as duck if you were there back then. You know everything about it (for my case), I knew almost everything for each job inside out (okay, not literally). Anyway, new updates are nice, indeed. I don't know about this though, I know you can pick up a poop load of pots when you train, but to spend NX on this is kinda :/ I don't bother to spend lots of money on games. It's just me though. It'd be nice if you didn't have to pay NX and you can store it in anyway. ;)

I can see exactly where you're coming from, no matter how much I want the old community and old maple to be back, I still would get pretty bored nontheless.

If I were to go back to GMS now, I would still only create a sin :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I totally agree with Liv3. It's a nice update but sadly it's for NX, but think of the benefits. To be honest 700 NX is only 70 cents so it's not even a dollar! Also many people from 'Hacking Sites' would sell NX for even cheaper. I once bought a $10 UGC card for $5 on those site's so if you buy it from the right person (Not a scammer) then it would be only 35 cents. If 35 - 70 cents can give you this benefit it's totally worth it. Old Maple (Pre-Big Bang) was one of the best time's in Maple history. The thing I really miss most is how you PQ and bond with other players and at Level 30 (KPQ) you'd probably have a full buddy list of friends. I remember when it took like 5 - 7 Hours to get from Level 1 - 30 and honestly that's well very lame but PQing and meeting new buddies was the best benefit back in Old Maple. R.I.P HPQ, KPQ, CPQ, LPQ, LMPQ.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
5-7 hours? poop. Took me like two months l0l.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
5-7 hours? poop. Took me like two months l0l.
Lol! 2 month I would've probably reached 10x. But of course I was smuggling, but still what mean't most back then was the friends you have met. Also back then 'Zakum' would've required like a dozen players to kill it. I remember when I got my first Zakum Hat, I nearly jizzed on my keyboard since it was the best hat back in the days.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This sounds like something i would waste NX on as I alway had no mesos to buy any potions and anytime I started building mesos (somewhere around 75,000 mesos) i would waste it all on potions.
Maplestory was not fun for me. :junglejane:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This sounds like something i would waste NX on as I alway had no mesos to buy any potions and anytime I started building mesos (somewhere around 75,000 mesos) i would waste it all on potions.
Maplestory was not fun for me. :junglejane:
lol you're inventory was only filled with around 50k mesos from monster drops? how did you even get by lol

Back