Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Server GM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
She ain't even staff lol She got fired for abusing her power like a chump.

No Alex, I was fired because of your persistent whining to zero whenever I tried to punish you for anything and your attempts to manipulate one of the GMs against me. Stop being bitter that you're permabanned on all 3 services because the staff got sick of your crap. You couldn't even be trusted with OP on IRC as you were the reason non-staff had theirs removed. Please, slander is ugly. And stop bypassing and poop on IRC. Staff are getting sick of banning you. It's pretty pathetic that you just can't take the hint.

Anyway, yes I was fired quite some time ago (New Years Day last year, actually), however I also still contribute to the server in terms of content. I've worked not only on Field of Judgement but also on several events for the server and am currently working on some other projects too. I don't even really play these days as I've lost interest in the game for the most part. Staff on Extalia weren't paid when I was on it, nor are they now. The only "payment" I have received was an Empress Rod for my Luminous when they came out because Hidden said if I wanted something for what I'd contributed, I could have something. At the time we didn't have any rods above Lv 80 and I intended to main my Luminous so... Wasn't like I was profiting much and Cygnus is now out with me not having sold my rod. However, It's worth noting by the time I got that rod, I had worked on a few things for the server and I've worked on things since without asking for anything else, nor will I. I work on things because I enjoy them or people ask me to, not for a reward. As I said, no staff member should expect payment and nor should volunteers. Gratitude should be enough, yet I notice a lot of people don't seem to appreciate the workload their staff take off their shoulders quite often. A simple "Thank you" goes a long way.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No Alex, I was fired because of your persistent whining to zero whenever I tried to punish you for anything and your attempts to manipulate one of the GMs against me. Stop being bitter that you're permabanned on all 3 services because the staff got sick of your crap. You couldn't even be trusted with OP on IRC as you were the reason non-staff had theirs removed. Please, slander is ugly. And stop bypassing and poop on IRC. Staff are getting sick of banning you. It's pretty pathetic that you just can't take the hint.

Anyway, yes I was fired quite some time ago (New Years Day last year, actually), however I also still contribute to the server in terms of content. I've worked not only on Field of Judgement but also on several events for the server and am currently working on some other projects too. I don't even really play these days as I've lost interest in the game for the most part. Staff on Extalia weren't paid when I was on it, nor are they now. The only "payment" I have received was an Empress Rod for my Luminous when they came out because Hidden said if I wanted something for what I'd contributed, I could have something. At the time we didn't have any rods above Lv 80 and I intended to main my Luminous so... Wasn't like I was profiting much and Cygnus is now out with me not having sold my rod. However, It's worth noting by the time I got that rod, I had worked on a few things for the server and I've worked on things since without asking for anything else, nor will I. I work on things because I enjoy them or people ask me to, not for a reward. As I said, no staff member should expect payment and nor should volunteers. Gratitude should be enough, yet I notice a lot of people don't seem to appreciate the workload their staff take off their shoulders quite often. A simple "Thank you" goes a long way.

Hi. Alex doesn't go on the IRC, you think Soulboy, Casper, and myself are all Alex for whatever dumb reason. I'd say 'that's cute', but nothing you do is cute you're like 600 pounds and I can smell you from the Ducking midwest. Alex's signature is 100% accurate too. Please go shower now okay thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Alex doesn't go on the IRC

Yes, that was why he was banned yesterday. Again. Can screenshot the banlist if you want. Now please, stop acting as if you know anything about me and derailing the thread. Good day :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, that was why he was banned yesterday. Again. Can screenshot the banlist if you want. Now please, stop acting as if you know anything about me and derailing the thread. Good day :)
Yesterday, the duck lol? Please post the info of the person that got banned that you think was me. Funny thing is, the times I have actually bypassed my IRC ban, I have entered with Cytex lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[18/03/2013 14:18:28] Kris: <Satan> Oh, there was some fun in IRC last night. Muff's nick got unregistered. Someone registered it and was an OP for a good minute or so. THen had problems banning the guy cause "Muff" was on the exceptions list. Yay for THAT inactive of staff :/
<Hidden> oh grand......
<Satan> Yeah. It was that UBuntu guy.
<Satan> Cytex also was able to get into chat last night too, don't understand that one at all.

[20:29] <Hidden> were you here when SMC trolled the chat on 26th?
01[20:30] <Zyryn> I don't think so. I feel like I would have remembered if he trolled the entire chat.
01[20:33] <Zyryn> How did he do it, and why do you ask?
[20:33] <Hidden> i just learned that it wasn't even him
01[20:33] <Zyryn> Oh, lol.
[20:33] <Hidden> according to Alex, SMC as well as this Amar dude who hung around here a few days ago were Ubuntu (some edenms guy)
01[20:34] <Zyryn> I see. How does Alex know?
[20:35] <Hidden> didn't get a chance to ask him
[20:35] <Hidden> he had to go

0S9Spbu - Private Server GM's - RaGEZONE Forums

T2NDHgK - Private Server GM's - RaGEZONE Forums

I9kouvQ - Private Server GM's - RaGEZONE Forums

Yes, because you guys are no problems at all ever and totally not full of poop. I don't see what this has to do with the topic of the thread, but carry on making fools of yourselves if you want lol. I'm done.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No. I don't think GMs should be paid on a private server. Even if you are the best private server. Extalia staff are not paid. Like Bella said, gratitude is enough and it should be enough. Anyone that pays for a GM position, jokes on you. Anyone is unpredictable. You have no idea what anyone will do at any point in time. This has come up in the past at Extalia. Had those staff members been paid, well, that would be a stab in the back and made the staff team look even worse. Private servers always come and go. It's a waste of money to have staff on a payroll when the server can be shut down, the coders lose interest, or unpredictable staff members. I can't imagine what it would be like having open GM applications AND mentioning that you're paying staff. Would be complete chaos in my opinion.

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No. I don't think GMs should be paid on a private server. Even if you are the best private server. Extalia staff are not paid. Like Bella said, gratitude is enough and it should be enough. Anyone that pays for a GM position, jokes on you. Anyone is unpredictable. You have no idea what anyone will do at any point in time. This has come up in the past at Extalia. Had those staff members been paid, well, that would be a stab in the back and made the staff team look even worse. Private servers always come and go. It's a waste of money to have staff on a payroll when the server can be shut down, the coders lose interest, or unpredictable staff members. I can't imagine what it would be like having open GM applications AND mentioning that you're paying staff. Would be complete chaos in my opinion.

Pretty much this. If a GameMaster gets paid, you can practically expect for them to behave until they think they've earned enough money. It would look like you're keeping people at bay by money.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh sweet extalia drama *popcorn*

I was not paid on Aura Cryptic Arcane or Eden, And I was Community Manager 3 of those (And Intern on Aura)

Edit: Lolwhat why did bella post hostnames from IRC I can prolly ind out where people live from those, if even down to city (Except for le proxied ones) but some aren't. Bella you're silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back