• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Programs needed to Run MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ya....so i reformatted my laptop using Windows 7 and I have no idea what programs are needed to run MS. I checked the GMS websites and it wasn't much help, any suggestion guys?
Things i Dled:

-Direct X 9
-Microsoft visual c++ 2010

Reason why i'm asking is because I'm getting error code [-214********9] unspecified error. I tried googling it and have tried all the suggestions but nothing worked.

Note: Does anyone remember the program Nexon posted on their website along time ago for x64 or x32 bit for when Windows 7 was released?

Reaction score
There's something called Google and the search button on the forums. Please, learn to use both of those.

Please, learn how to be useful.
If I recall correctly, that error has to do with your graphics drivers. Make sure you have the latest updates (try running windows update, or going to your card manufacturer's website and downloading it there.)

Reaction score
There's something called Google and the search button on the forums. Please, learn to use both of those.

Please learn to read before you post, mmk? I clearly said I tried already.

Please, learn how to be useful.
If I recall correctly, that error has to do with your graphics drivers. Make sure you have the latest updates (try running windows update, or going to your card manufacturer's website and downloading it there.)

I assumed also and I ran windows update but nothing so far.

@supersonic

PS

Have Fun!
Reaction score
That might be a problem with the server client. Have you tried other servers?

-Sent from my mobile-

Reaction score
That might be a problem with the server client. Have you tried other servers?

-Sent from my mobile-

No, but that couldn't be. Other people can play and when server is offline the client can indicate so. I even went to intel.com to search for a graphic card adapter but nothing so far. Windows says i have the latest version of their Standard Adapter. I also tried downloading Pando Booster and Nivida. I don't think it is my laptop because i could obv. play MS before i rebooted it. Maybe i'm missing a driver?

Have Fun!
Reaction score
Well, I remembered I had this error once due to a faulty packet, but that's probably not the cause.

Anyway, if the server is using an old version, the setup or the client files might be corrupted. That's all I can think of right now.

-Sent from my mobile-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back