Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Questing] Create server V82?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It would be a good use of source CelinoSea to get a private server?
I saw some videos and really liked it, has many quests working.
I wanted your opinions!
thank you

JavaScript Is Best Script
Reaction score
When you say create, do you mean entirely rewritting a source, or just updating from an existing source?

If you are updating from an existing source, i would suggest at least v97 as v82 is really old and wont attract much.

If you are planning on rewritting an entire source, then i would recommend v55 as it has lesser things to code, and you can update to newer versions after you get the basic stuffs working.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When you say create, do you mean entirely rewritting a source, or just updating from an existing source?

If you are updating from an existing source, i would suggest at least v97 as v82 is really old and wont attract much.

If you are planning on rewritting an entire source, then i would recommend v55 as it has lesser things to code, and you can update to newer versions after you get the basic stuffs working.

Even v97 doesn't attract anymore.
Most people go for v83, or v111+.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Even v97 doesn't attract anymore.
Most people go for v83, or v111+.

Doesn't matter about what version, just depends on how fun you make the game.

If there was that v55 I played for 2 yrs still alive, i'd play it over the current new ms stuff no matter what new things nexon gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back