Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Question to maplestory forum mods and users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Alright so i got a question since i didnt find an asnwer around...

im looking to set up a maplestory server at version 144 and up, for a personal use only, not going to go public. i've been setting up servers before, and managed to set up a 117.2 server before, but cant seem to get 142 and 144 to work.

here comes the trick question, is it allowed to ask for help in exchange for money over teamviewer, skype?

also im looking to buy a stable a less buggy version of the public 144.X-148.X source server, is it even allowed to ask for it? and if it does is it the right place to ask for it? is the right place to ask for it?

im went throught the forum guidelines and couldnt see anything against it,

answers will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Everything is possible~
Reaction score
also im looking to buy a stable a less buggy version of the public 144.X-148.X source server, is it even allowed to ask for it? and if it does is it the right place to ask for it? is the right place to ask for it?

It's a shame that there's no good public development for those versions :/

Reaction score
Alright so i got a question since i didnt find an asnwer around...

im looking to set up a maplestory server at version 144 and up, for a personal use only, not going to go public. i've been setting up servers before, and managed to set up a 117.2 server before, but cant seem to get 142 and 144 to work.
Great, open a topic in the Java/Odin help section and ask it there.
here comes the trick question, is it allowed to ask for help in exchange for money over teamviewer, skype?
I personally don't see a problem with paying someone to assist you. But if you're trying to recruit team members, there is a team recruitment forum you're supposed to use.
Buying/selling of server sources is an extremely bannable offense. I should instant ban you right now but I'll be nice this one time.
im went throught the forum guidelines and couldnt see anything against it,

answers will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back