Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question] Using a Patcher

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm sorry yet again if I am placing this thread in the wrong place, if so Please move it to the correct location, Please & Thank you.

Well pretty simple, I just wanted to know if anyone knew any good patchers that can be used to upload the files instead of people downloading just one file at a time? It seem that be the easiest if a server is to have more then 5 wz files at once.. If anyone has any suggestions to one that would be lovely ! If not thank you for taking your time to read this !

Have Fun!
Reaction score
I think there was once a patcher named "ClickTeam's patcher" that allowed just that... but as far as I remember it was really slow. You should give it a try though.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you ! Hopefully there are other types out there, seems like when I attempt to look for one it gives me sewing patches...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
tons of patchers exist. a really good one is indigorose visual patch(commercial soft ).its compatible with all os+ you can configure as many type of patch you want, means you can make both forward and backward patcher on same patcherclient

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Alright than, Thank you ! I'm currently testing out Clickteam that Sonic suggested if it turns out back than I will try out yours ! Thank you for the suggestion

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Do you guys know any of them that are free? I tried to use Clickteam patcher but that one didn't work so well

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That's what I want to do, but also have a patcher, it's just some people might prefer a patcher while others will like to do individuals, I just like to give people the choice to how they will like to download the files required to play

Back