Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

When and why did you quit GMS?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a thought i've wondered. Everyone has their different reasons. I quit then come back, usually my reasons are school, too busy with life, or maple gets boring. Maybe you guys didn't like a new patch, or update and quit.
Discuss? :)

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I had quit, and came back many times. The last time I *quit* was when demon slayer came out and I got hacked. I'm still playing now though. The first time I quit was when Pirate came out.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
More threads like this zzzzzzzz

because i can and its free (c wat i did thar?)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
because kms is better

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
because training a dual blade gets boring and because i got into private servers.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
V75 cuz I got banned on my I/l and I was mad so I was like duck you nexon im going to go play ps then I started playing ps and I was like zomfg I level 10 at 1 snail kill Walao! That poop cray!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I quit because i dislike all the new jobs, id rather have the original explorers, its way to easy to get to level 120 now, but i did like the map change, and the fact that the world map shows what level monster or what npcs are in the map. Move Quickly i good too, i dislike crafting. I did not like the fact that people dont pq as much because level is easier without doing pqs. MCPQ was one of my favorite pqs they changed it and no one plays anymore. Pretty much anything v62+ i didnt like.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Played EMS and i quitted about 2 years ago when Maple stopped making sense, it just stopped being the game i got addict for 3 years, it wasn't the same so i left and never came back.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't like all the new stuff, especially the big bang patch and the patches since then, but even in the years leading up to it I didn't like the new stuff they were putting in the game. I don't even really recognize the game anymore.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Quit because felt like the game is getting to easy, server lagging more than a GM trying to catch a hacker 2 hours later.., and storyline going all different directions..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I quit GMS cause I started liking private server better since you have a bit more freedom.

Back