Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Regular V83 or V83 + WZ Edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
v83 with v130 items/hairs Its what I use and works well :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I prefer a clean v83, GMs like,

and low rate settings

Reaction score
You need WZ edits if you want to compete with other v83 servers today. Everyone expects to see wz edits. It's not that hard to get them, just steal it from another server (yes, I'm being serious right now). Having qualms about stealing? Don't worry, the server you're taking from took it from another server before them!

Nae-un <33
Reaction score
Without WZ edits. I like the feel of pre-bb. It makes me feel nostalgic and reminisce about the more relaxing and carefree days of Maple.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I like wz edits if they are well done. Even if they are very very very heavy modified.

can't play without edits these days :O

Reaction score
I personally love wz edits I gets rid of the old boring feel to MS. I understand why alot of people don't like it though, if done wrong the whole server fails. I mean common, D-Chaos/BoredMS was awesome no?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
WZ edits are fine but if you take them too far then people don't feel like they're playing maplestory anymore and some people just like private servers because it gives them a feeling of being a high level in maplestory which they for some reason cannot in GMS. That along with other reasons.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If the artists behind the edits are genuine artists and can accurately replicate the style of the game, sure, go ahead. It better add something to the experience though. New things are always cool, but they better fit in with the game. Of course, a patcher is in every way a requirement since otherwise you're distributing copyrighted content. Plus, as evidenced by this thread, nobody really likes downloading tons of files for no real reason.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i loved wz edits , i love wz edits , still loving wz edits , will love wz edits forever !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back