Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Remembering the Legends

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I honestly can't remember a guy who leeched someone's fame because he was with them... Soul/Jay/Sexy or whatever his new username is does not count, he's not famous at all and is a failure if anything.

I can always give you some examples via PM. PM me and we can always talk c:

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I honestly can't remember a guy who leeched someone's fame because he was with them... Soul/Jay/Sexy or whatever his new username is does not count, he's not famous at all and is a failure if anything.

Oh now I know who you're talking about. I'm talking about someone else, not Soul / Jay aha :p this is a different Jay aka Generic back in the day.

I'm actually pretty surprised nobody has said Sparks.

Quite frankly pal, I appreciate very much that you and @Sublime have both mentioned me, but I frankly would not have mentioned myself in here. I'm no legend and I certainly don't consider myself better then the next guy, nor have I been publically active. I know a lot of people would agree on that.

I'm not going to go into what I have and have not done, or who I've helped and what I've done for them. Those people who have gotten my help and I've worked with, will always know who they are and what I've done for them, including the underground work here and there and working behind the scenes, and those who think otherwise of me are welcome to think that. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion :) I gave up e-fame / reputation long ago when I started doing what I do behind the scenes.

Quite frankly for some reason I feel as if I've helped more not being recognized for any of my work then if I had been. And I've become content with the knowledge of that.

Danny, Snow, AngelSeL, Xterm = one of my biggest influences ... too bad Danny's hard work got slapped with someone else's name (you know who you are). I'm sure some of the seniors know who and what I'm talking about :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hm, there's a lot of good devs. People I look up to is probably Snow, AngelSeL and Generic.
People that I'm thankful I know are Bassoe, David, LaiLaiNoob, and Osiris for actually helping me with questions here and there.

I'm sexy and I know it :)
Reaction score
I owe Moogra, Osiris, Flav, Zygon, Maxcloud and Matt, the guy who did folderzcms, so much.
They are legendary to me.

As for who I think the larger part of the community will mention; Moogra, Kevin, Ian and Sparks.

And Blue, you are still my random hero.

Reaction score
Oh now I know who you're talking about. I'm talking about someone else, not Soul / Jay aha :p this is a different Jay aka Generic back in the day.

Quite frankly pal, I appreciate very much that you and @Sublime have both mentioned me, but I frankly would not have mentioned myself in here. I'm no legend and I certainly don't consider myself better then the next guy, nor have I been publically active. I know a lot of people would agree on that.

I'm not going to go into what I have and have not done, or who I've helped and what I've done for them. Those people who have gotten my help and I've worked with, will always know who they are and what I've done for them, including the underground work here and there and working behind the scenes, and those who think otherwise of me are welcome to think that. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion :) I gave up e-fame / reputation long ago when I started doing what I do behind the scenes.

Quite frankly for some reason I feel as if I've helped more not being recognized for any of my work then if I had been. And I've become content with the knowledge of that.

Danny, Snow, AngelSeL, Xterm = one of my biggest influences ... too bad Danny's hard work got slapped with someone else's name (you know who you are). I'm sure some of the seniors know who and what I'm talking about :)

Yeah MiniAxel/Generic230/Jay. He leeched off of other's fame? I had no idea. He seemed like a good coder to me... I've been in Maple Dev since April 08, so I know who you all are talking about :p. And Sublime, PM me that list. I'm actually kind of curious now.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And Blue, you are still my random hero.
Ahahaha .. +1 for Blue lmfao, somehow the community seems more quieter without him around, but that doesn't go to show it's the best thing lmfaooooo at least we had someone to keep us irritated :p I would personally much rather have him back then that pre-pube dips Diogo.

Reaction score
No one remembers Jvlaple do they?
I remember working with him on NLS.
I also remember working with Spudgy on NLS.
Oh, and I also worked with Diamondo on NLS.
And there's quite a few other people who I've worked with at one time or another.
Being in #vana REALLY helps you meet a lot of awesome people.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Serpendium, Matze or koolk. Without them, I'm almost certain the community wouldn't be what it is today (or at least what it was in 2010).

I haven't been following MapleStory since late 2010 after DMS died, so I don't really know the newer ones around.

But those are the real legends, IMO. And also those from Vana, including Bui, emmy, Astaelan, Cedric, retep998, Diamondo25, lordstyx, zinmirai, and others including Xterminator, LaiLaiNoob, Anujan and Sparks.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
My hero and legend would be the wigger Blue that kid helped me out so much -_- I don't know where I would be without him lol BRING BLUE BACK >:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dragonms is the first server i play. they given me gm hat. i was like im so happy. lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Legends? This is purely self-opinion depending on what people might tell you, all I can remember is Simon, Moogra and Matt(Blogwormzz if that guy is still here lol).

It's been a long time and it still brings back some decent memories.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Legends? This is purely self-opinion depending on what people might tell you, all I can remember is Simon, Moogra and Matt(Blogwormzz if that guy is still here lol).

It's been a long time and it still brings back some decent memories.
'

thats what this thread is for to bring back those memories of people that made a change or influence the way you code/view maplestory or anything.. infact

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
iGoofy, arberb, and the homie that pretty much released wz editing. I can't think of his name right now and there's no way I'm searching 200 pages of threads trying to find his release threads, as I doubt they're even here anymore, but the people who were around know. I remember when that dude released his stuff on CE and haha01 created the repacker like, almost immediately with it.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
iGoofy, arberb, and the homie that pretty much released wz editing. I can't think of his name right now and there's no way I'm searching 200 pages of threads trying to find his release threads, as I doubt they're even here anymore, but the people who were around know. I remember when that dude released his stuff on CE and haha01 created the repacker like, almost immediately with it.

You're thinking of Jonnylesson
but ... arberb? loooooooooooooool!!!! reaaaaaaalllllllllly? ahahaha .....

I have to ask, but.. why?

Back