Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rydah Reborn v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WTF IS HAPPENING THE WORLD IS ENDING AS WE KNOW IT ONCE RYDAH v6 COMES WE ALL DIE ON THE EXACT DATE 12/21/12 or for other people it's the 21/12/12....

ONCE ONE DIES ANOTHER APPEARS 1 DAY LATER! AND SOMEHOW MANAGES TO BE IN THE TOP 10...

WTF IS HAPPENING!@?!?!?!?!?

WHAT KIND OF FAKEASS Special person WANTS TO MAKE A EARNING OFF SOMEONES SERVER NAME, FREAKING FAGS TRYING TO GAIN REPUATION AND MONEY OF THE NAME "Rydah", SERIOUSLY YOU'RE PUTTING Rydah's REPUTATION DOWN THE DRAIN WITH YOUR crappy SOURCE LEECHED OFF RAGEZONE.

THIS IS MY THOUGHTS....SOMEONE JUST REGISTER THE NAME "Rydah" AND SUE EVERY vX THERE IS!!!

Just think they're all under the age of 10......They don't even know what a lawsuit looks like but I want someone to send them a fake DMCA letter PLZ...

P.S, who wants to make Rydahv10 before it's taken?

On their website they write "Never seen before commands" WTF IS THE COMMAND, ISUCKCOCK...OR ImaFakeAssKidThatLikesTosUseSomeonesServerNameToGainPlayers FOR GOD SAKES JUST END YOUR LIFE...You're probably using ImprovedMS v83 source that poop has more bugs than some random guys bush...

On their site they write "Mature Staff", okay I know I don't need to speak because it's quite clear.....

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
rydahv1 is back!!11

AeroMS - Rydah Reborn v3 - RaGEZONE Forums

>is actually zakurams & sango

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
rydahv1 is back!!11

AeroMS - Rydah Reborn v3 - RaGEZONE Forums

>is actually zakurams & sango

I could actually tell sort of, what idiot puts v1 in front of a server, and the spelling is horrible + other poop...

Description/Story of Sango : Sango - An immigrant from Mexico that tried to seek refuge in Afghanistan and head was blowup, luckily the Afghans put Sango's head back together and made Sango clean the toilet. Until Sango found the Afghanistan computers and hasn't been off since.

High Society
Reaction score
Omg you haven't played Rydahv3? Oh man it's the new poop! They got alot of custom poop like the MSI System and the Tetris System. Its a really good server.
jk.
wat is dis, i dun even

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
AeroMS - A dumbass Special person that changes all topic's purpose to sango and zakuramaple. :)

failure, I closed AeroMS in 2011, I'm not AeroMS, even though the name says it I only use it coz i forgot my other accounts password... and if you think AeroMS is my real name LMAO.....You're as stupid as the ones making Rydah..

AND IDIOT I DIDN'T CHANGE IT, IT WAS BROUGHT UP.....Mathew

OH wait Matty, I'm sorry, you're as stupid as you sound, just look at what Kevin had to say about your development : http://forum.ragezone.com/f431/cookiems-v1-0-server-running-775845/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I said AeroMS because you don't provide any other name. No poop bro.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Who cares. Keep this poop out of this section. It was actually only meant for this; This section is for Official GMS discussions. Any region of MapleStory may be discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back