Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Scammer alert - Fakes people from RZ and scams

Status
Not open for further replies.
FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Some people private messaged me a few times with the claim that I sold them a source and it was fake, and things like that. A good friend of mine who I develop for at times got in contact with that faker as well via Skype, and told me all about it.

There's a guy with the Skype ID ' gameserver.customer ' , Who invites people with requests, more precisely paid requests on Skype and scams them, claiming to be me.

FightRay - Scammer alert - Fakes people from RZ and scams - RaGEZONE Forums

Now, I don't know what the duck this guy is up to, but please beware.. As long as I hadn't accepted a request / gave my Skype through PM here on RZ, don't trust anyone using my name..

I know that some of you don't give a poop about this, but I'm posting this for other people to be aware.. And if you mods can possibly find this guy here on RZ I'd be glad if you can ban him for his actions.

Also
Beware of this guy
http://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000162958.html

FightRay - Scammer alert - Fakes people from RZ and scams - RaGEZONE Forums

Apparently, he's the one who directs people to that gay gameserver.customer guy who fakes people from here, scams and goes away. It might be the scammer himself, something which I'm almost pretty sure of.

So have a good day everyone :sleep:
chunkarama lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back