Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is everyone from this section up to now?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just randomly decided to update my WZ Dumper program and decided to post in this thread too.

Never really talked about myself before, but I got my bachelor's degree in Computer Science last year and work at IBM in San Jose now.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I work in AAA game development as a level designer.

Turns out programming wasn't for me, but design was! Thank goodness for that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Still living in Manchester. Have begun writing again and delving into 1920s-1940s pulp fiction.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [ama] i'm mateo the guy who owned finalstory

idk if these are allowed but i honestly miss this scene and wanted to see if there any old faces back from 9 years ago.

for those who don't know, finalstory was the largest maplestory server like in 2008/2009 and i created a duopoly with ancientms (my boy v1ral) where we always occupied #1 and #2 in the top spot ranks (beyond me why anyone would play in a server called chickenms, what horrible branding LOL)

just came here to chat

lol oh poop boy, i remember you

i loved final story back in the days, but i got myself and my accounts banned when i "hacked" your account, and by hacked your account I mean I used the the forgotten password functionality on your website, and all it required was account username, email and birth date, i guessed your username was mateo, and your email and birth date I got from your forum profile.

logged in and gave myself some of those rebirth ticket things you had, iirc they were $50 each

fun times also sad times

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Long time no see.. It is weird coming back to this forum. Does anyone remember SpringMs or MorphMs? I'm particularly interested in how Moogra and Osiris are doing.

Reaction score
Jesus this thread is over 3 years old now.

Got promoted in my Business Intelligence role, I see the overall population on Maple servers has decreased dramatically, that's unfortunate. Maple 2 looks interesting.

Also, as I get older and I run into people who played MapleStory have mentioned on occasion that they played on my server which is nuts.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just casually thinking about MS and private servers from all the way back to OdinMS and came in to check up. Crazy to go back and read how much of an idiot I/we all were years ago :)

Been working in the AI/finance field as a full stack developer for the last year and a half after getting my BSc in CS as most ppl have. Grats to all of those that made it !

High Society
Reaction score
I’m learning about cyber security and it makes me think about my old server in maple. It was literally just hosted on my home computer with 0 defense at all. No wonder some guy got into the database lol.

And the rest of my time..... Lok’tar Ogar

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've been working and going to a university, it's the life! I miss the game like crazy though. Honestly, I wish this would randomly turn back into what it used to be lmao although that possibility is notoriously slim lol, I hate going onto old friends' profiles just to see that they haven't been logged in for a year or two (sometimes 3, 4 or even 5) :(:

I lost my account details from my old Ragezone account a
veerryy long while ago so my post history probably doesn't reflect on who I was in the past (although I am probably not remembered, I only contributed graphics...and even then, a small amount)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just randomly decided to update my WZ Dumper program and decided to post in this thread too.

Never really talked about myself before, but I got my bachelor's degree in Computer Science last year and work at IBM in San Jose now.

For years I've always wondered who you were. I remember trying to ping you on Sparks' old IRC and in the Vana IRC many years ago. At least I can say I finally got to hear a little bit about ya; grats on the IBM gig!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Came on this forum back in v55 which was when i was in elementary school.
Now I'm in my last year studying Electrical Engineering.
Oh how time flies.

my milkshake.
Reaction score
Miss this place and everyone and this game a lot. So many memories from childhood lol.

Reaction score
Guess it's been 2 years so I'll do an update.

I graduated in 2017 with a BS in EE and minored in CS. Been working full-time as a software engineer for about a year now!

Good luck to everyone moving forward ~

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Only really ever lurked so no one will know me, but graduated in December with a degree in CS and have been working full time in the bay area since March.

Crazy that this was a big part of my life for a few years. Hope every is doing well

Smoke & Fly
Reaction score
I'm a software engineer.

Hey y'all, long time!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
uh Hello everyone :)

well yeah it has been sometime, don't play ms anymore.
pop in once in awhile to Mushy, and see what is everyone doing.

miss those times when we were young and had so much time in our hands. good to see some people around. LazyBui, Hello Buddy.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Used to be here 24/7 when I was in 5th grade/middle school. I graduated with a bachelors in CS two months ago and am one week away to start as a software engineer at a new company. Very grateful to this forum and where it got me.

Time flies.

It's funny to see so many people were around the same age as me when they were on this forum and pretty much took the same CS path. One day I will find one of you.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Man, I shed a tear going through this forum. Couple semesters left I’ll be have a degree in biomedical and electrical engineering. Good times that’s for sure. Hope everyone is doing good! Where’s my boy Beng at?!

Btw I know this forum is old just hoping some of the guys will run past this one day! ������������

Last edited:
Back