Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is everyone from this section up to now?

Reaction score
MapleGenesis = Still the best server I've ever played.

After all my shitting around on RZ growing up, I eventually turned to computer science as a career path. Now I'm a CS student at New York University a little over a year away from graduating.

Reactions: DNC
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well... I usually just do this 24/7
RaptorJesus - What is everyone from this section up to now? - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Its been years since this section has been active and going, wondering what everyone has been up to? School/Work/Etc?

How are you all doing?

"I can't leave this place" - RaptorJesus

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Getting my provisional classes done at a private (crappy) college in FL, hoping to transfer out and get my CS bachelors somewhere else.

Mapleside: translating and messing with a KMS source.

may web.very maple.pls.
Reaction score
pursuing a bachelors in astrophysics at UCF.(second semester so far)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Welcome back! You probably don't know me, but I recognize your RZ account (iunno what it was from tbh).

Just getting back into development after quite some time away myself.
Haven't owned an online server in roughly two years, but playing various private servers..
Many of the less popular servers aren't taking advantage of various concepts that I feel in theory would be ideal, and i'd just love to put a few of them to test. Although I have no idea what direction i'm going to take yet, I'm excited nevertheless! LF>Collab? :D:

I apologize for rambling heheh. Good thread sir, and again, welcome back!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It turns out final year in Aus, year 12, includes a software development unit.
Used what I learned from essentially this section and private development schemes to ace it.
Lead to a good overall mark for final year, studying the best pre-med course in Aus.

What poison this was.. is.. ugh

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
school lol
That's always fun. :laugh:

Working on getting into electrical engineering at University of Toronto, McMaster, or Western University up in here Ontario:*:
Good job there bud, never give up on your dreams! I personally hope you reach you goals!

Off topic, enjoy some peaceful piano arranged from the Chrono Trigger game soundtrack.

Reaction score
Gettin' my bachelors in CS.
Focusing on Android (Java), C. Might pick up Python (or learn more Rails), but PHP will probably always be my go to language for the web.

Reaction score
In pursuit of my Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering. Come around RageZone to meme and scheme occasionally. And yourself?

Congrats man! I have a friend doing Electrical Engineering as well, seems pretty damn hard.

MapleGenesis = Still the best server I've ever played.

After all my shitting around on RZ growing up, I eventually turned to computer science as a career path. Now I'm a CS student at New York University a little over a year away from graduating.

"I can't leave this place" - RaptorJesus
Appreciate it. Yeah it seems like a lot of people who "graduated" from here went the comp sci route or comp engineering (Moogra, B12, Mario(?), GenericJay) Good luck in your final year!

:fanny: u r back
duck NO. Just checking in and seeing how everyone is doing.

Getting my provisional classes done at a private (crappy) college in FL, hoping to transfer out and get my CS bachelors somewhere else.

Mapleside: translating and messing with a KMS source.

Good luck man, transferring is a witch, at least in California.

pursuing a bachelors in astrophysics at UCF.(second semester so far)

Thats Ducking amazing, you should work with my friend is doing aerospace engineering haha.

Welcome back! You probably don't know me, but I recognize your RZ account (iunno what it was from tbh).

Just getting back into development after quite some time away myself.
Haven't owned an online server in roughly two years, but playing various private servers..
Many of the less popular servers aren't taking advantage of various concepts that I feel in theory would be ideal, and i'd just love to put a few of them to test. Although I have no idea what direction i'm going to take yet, I'm excited nevertheless! LF>Collab? :D:

I apologize for rambling heheh. Good thread sir, and again, welcome back!

I was actually looking at the top100 and it seemed like things are pretty stale honestly. Maple2 is coming though so maybe we'll see some innovation.

Focusing on College while surfing this section from time to time
The good college life I see.

Working my butt off tbh
Same here

Working on getting into electrical engineering at University of Toronto, McMaster, or Western University up in here Ontario:*:

Nice! I knew someone who graduated there recently, good luck man.

I'm .

You are a wild man.

Gettin' my bachelors in CS.
Focusing on Android (Java), C. Might pick up Python (or learn more Rails), but PHP will probably always be my go to language for the web.

Nice, I wish I was able to program, its something I envy but I ended up focusing on the business side of things over the programming side. Good luck man.

Back