Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is everyone from this section up to now?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just got done reading through this thread and I think I nearly cried.

I'm Rob. I owned EliteMS, I was a dev for RaptorJesus at MapleGenesis, and I also was a dev over at CelinoSEA for LightPepsi/LaiLaiNoob before my immaturity fucked him over. (If you ever get a chance to read this Lai, I'm sorry and I hope you're doing well.)

I think some of my proudest accomplishments were being the first to implement minigames like Omok and Hired Merchants, but the most challenging was cracking the RSA encryption login methods for the MapleSEA game clients. Most importantly, like most other devs here, development evolved into my career path.

I literally owe my entire career to Maplestory. What a wild thing to be able to say.

I love you all and wish you all continued success. <3

Reaction score
It's been over 10 years... while I was gone I graduated from high school, a bachelor and master in CS and have been working as software engineer for a few years now. Had a good laugh recalling memories when reading some of the names here.

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Well more then 5 years, soon 6 years since this thread was created :)

Working part time, just got back to "games", aka the old Nexon FPS game SuddenAttack. Being "part of the team" of a private server for said game. At 27 years of age it feels like I¨'m never going to 100% let this private server stuff go. Probably holding on to the old good memories from OdinMS times and everything else that came after (being GM at LocalMS v83 for like 3 days was fun).

KC7ti4I - What is everyone from this section up to now? - RaGEZONE Forums

True nostalgia coming back here once in a while and reading the posts. Hoping everyone are doing good in this crappy year that we call 2020.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back