What is everyone from this section up to now?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    MemberRank
    Nov 2010 Join Date
    172Posts

Re: What is everyone from this section up to now?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

It turns out final year in Aus, year 12, includes a software development unit.
    Used what I learned from essentially this section and private development schemes to ace it.
    Lead to a good overall mark for final year, studying the best pre-med course in Aus.

What poison this was.. is.. ugh

True MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    NorwayLocation
    347Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luxray View Post
    school lol
    That's always fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Baha View Post
    Working on getting into electrical engineering at University of Toronto, McMaster, or Western University up in here Ontario
    Good job there bud, never give up on your dreams! I personally hope you reach you goals!

Off topic, enjoy some peaceful piano arranged from the Chrono Trigger game soundtrack.

ModeratorRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    VanaLocation
    686Posts

I'm Rusting.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    1,330Posts

Gettin' my bachelors in CS.
    Focusing on Android (Java), C. Might pick up Python (or learn more Rails), but PHP will probably always be my go to language for the web.

Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    1,999Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zygon View Post
    In pursuit of my Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering. Come around RageZone to meme and scheme occasionally. And yourself?
    Congrats man! I have a friend doing Electrical Engineering as well, seems pretty damn hard.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAceX View Post
    MapleGenesis = Still the best server I've ever played.

After all my shitting around on RZ growing up, I eventually turned to computer science as a career path. Now I'm a CS student at New York University a little over a year away from graduating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    "I can't leave this place" - RaptorJesus
    Appreciate it. Yeah it seems like a lot of people who "graduated" from here went the comp sci route or comp engineering (Moogra, B12, Mario(?), GenericJay) Good luck in your final year!

Quote Originally Posted by Fraysa View Post
    u r back
    FUCK NO. Just checking in and seeing how everyone is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakeda View Post
    Getting my provisional classes done at a private (shitty) college in FL, hoping to transfer out and get my CS bachelors somewhere else.

Mapleside: translating and messing with a KMS source.
    Good luck man, transferring is a bitch, at least in California.

Quote Originally Posted by iAkira View Post
    pursuing a bachelors in astrophysics at UCF.(second semester so far)
    Thats fucking amazing, you should work with my friend is doing aerospace engineering haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkerzz View Post
    Welcome back! You probably don't know me, but I recognize your RZ account (iunno what it was from tbh).

Just getting back into development after quite some time away myself.
    Haven't owned an online server in roughly two years, but playing various private servers..
    Many of the less popular servers aren't taking advantage of various concepts that I feel in theory would be ideal, and i'd just love to put a few of them to test. Although I have no idea what direction i'm going to take yet, I'm excited nevertheless! LF>Collab?

I apologize for rambling heheh. Good thread sir, and again, welcome back!
    I was actually looking at the top100 and it seemed like things are pretty stale honestly. Maple2 is coming though so maybe we'll see some innovation.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyboy View Post
    Focusing on College while surfing this section from time to time
    The good college life I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxray View Post
    Working my ass off tbh
    Same here

Quote Originally Posted by Baha View Post
    Working on getting into electrical engineering at University of Toronto, McMaster, or Western University up in here Ontario
    Nice! I knew someone who graduated there recently, good luck man.

Quote Originally Posted by retep998 View Post
    I'm Rusting.
    You are a wild man.

Quote Originally Posted by greenelfx View Post
    Gettin' my bachelors in CS.
    Focusing on Android (Java), C. Might pick up Python (or learn more Rails), but PHP will probably always be my go to language for the web.
    Nice, I wish I was able to program, its something I envy but I ended up focusing on the business side of things over the programming side. Good luck man.
    WHO UP CLICC LIEK

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    24Posts

College, checking ragezone daily, keeping source uptodate. @Fraysa gil ur in army yet?=]

MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    178Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorJesus View Post
    Congrats man! I have a friend doing Electrical Engineering as well, seems pretty damn hard.

Appreciate it. Yeah it seems like a lot of people who "graduated" from here went the comp sci route or comp engineering (Moogra, B12, Mario(?), GenericJay) Good luck in your final year!
    I heard Mario was living with Generic and Generic just sits around playing DoTA all day while making noise and Mario is behind in his cs degree or something. I heard B12 works at Palantir now. I wonder what happened to Moogra... How's it going though sypomouse? Hope you remember the good days at Axis.

Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    1,999Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ALotOfPosts View Post
    I heard Mario was living with Generic and Generic just sits around playing DoTA all day while making noise and Mario is behind in his cs degree or something. I heard B12 works at Palantir now. I wonder what happened to Moogra... How's it going though sypomouse? Hope you remember the good days at Axis.
    Sounds about right, I heard Generic also grows peppers and trolls people into eating them too haha. Moogra is still in college i believe. Pretty good, working for a company I've wanted to work at for years and finishing up college.
    WHO UP CLICC LIEK

True MemberRank
    May 2010 Join Date
    210Posts

Currently going to Dallas to get my Criminology Degree Bachelors to become a US Marshall. Coming here every now and then to see if anything has changed... Nothing so far haha I still see servers up though so that is surprising. Might get back into it? idk.

SupervisorRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,099Posts

I wonder why a lot of people lost their motivation to work on MS though..

For me it was the Big bang patch..
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

True MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    512Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post

I guess the game isn't as appealing as it used to be. big bang is one of the examples for the recent changes that made the game worse and worse.
    the second big reason is that most people that were in this business grew up and are busy with university/work, while the newer people can never catch up to servers like extalia, since it takes too much time and effort, and there are no more good releases or anything that can possibly help.
    TL;DR - not worth the time

True MemberRank
    May 2010 Join Date
    210Posts

I wonder if Nexon is still getting there panties in a bunch over servers...
    Last edited by BLazeking558; 09-01-15 at 08:46 PM.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2007 Join Date
    702Posts

I'm starting college for CS this Semester, so that will take my time besides working and trying to move. Also still playing Army and tugging along haha.
    Last edited by Volc; 10-01-15 at 01:22 PM.

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    29Posts

I'm just playing at a v62 server. I wish after high school, to purse computer science and pick up some programming languages on the way. In whichever uni/college I go to.

GammaRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    MalaysiaLocation
    3,618Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post

For me it was because the community was just too divided and no one worked together / release fixes / etc as how it was during TitanMS / OdinMS, or actually like other private server scenes, take RO / WoW for example.

I've moved into Android development / development in general now. Still have the interest for game development though, even Maple. But that's only if it's a team effort. Have no motivation to develop alone now.

Anyway, it's pretty nice seeing some familiar faces around here.
    “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Advertisement