Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is everyone from this section up to now?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
College, checking ragezone daily, keeping source uptodate. @Fraysa gil ur in army yet?=]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Congrats man! I have a friend doing Electrical Engineering as well, seems pretty damn hard.

Appreciate it. Yeah it seems like a lot of people who "graduated" from here went the comp sci route or comp engineering (Moogra, B12, Mario(?), GenericJay) Good luck in your final year!

I heard Mario was living with Generic and Generic just sits around playing DoTA all day while making noise and Mario is behind in his cs degree or something. I heard B12 works at Palantir now. I wonder what happened to Moogra... How's it going though sypomouse? Hope you remember the good days at Axis.

Reaction score
I heard Mario was living with Generic and Generic just sits around playing DoTA all day while making noise and Mario is behind in his cs degree or something. I heard B12 works at Palantir now. I wonder what happened to Moogra... How's it going though sypomouse? Hope you remember the good days at Axis.

Sounds about right, I heard Generic also grows peppers and trolls people into eating them too haha. Moogra is still in college i believe. Pretty good, working for a company I've wanted to work at for years and finishing up college.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Currently going to Dallas to get my Criminology Degree Bachelors to become a US Marshall. Coming here every now and then to see if anything has changed... Nothing so far haha I still see servers up though so that is surprising. Might get back into it? idk.

Moongran
Reaction score
I wonder why a lot of people lost their motivation to work on MS though..

For me it was the Big bang patch..

I guess the game isn't as appealing as it used to be. big bang is one of the examples for the recent changes that made the game worse and worse.
the second big reason is that most people that were in this business grew up and are busy with university/work, while the newer people can never catch up to servers like extalia, since it takes too much time and effort, and there are no more good releases or anything that can possibly help.
TL;DR - not worth the time

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm just playing at a v62 server. I wish after high school, to purse computer science and pick up some programming languages on the way. In whichever uni/college I go to.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I wonder why a lot of people lost their motivation to work on MS though..

For me it was the Big bang patch..

For me it was because the community was just too divided and no one worked together / release fixes / etc as how it was during TitanMS / OdinMS, or actually like other private server scenes, take RO / WoW for example.

I've moved into Android development / development in general now. Still have the interest for game development though, even Maple. But that's only if it's a team effort. Have no motivation to develop alone now.

Anyway, it's pretty nice seeing some familiar faces around here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For me it was because the community was just too divided and no one worked together / release fixes / etc as how it was during TitanMS / OdinMS, or actually like other private server scenes, take RO / WoW for example.

I've moved into Android development / development in general now. Still have the interest for game development though, even Maple. But that's only if it's a team effort. Have no motivation to develop alone now.

Anyway, it's pretty nice seeing some familiar faces around here.

Well I started up a v117.2 server a couple days ago. "Developing" by myself right now haha! Currently have 2 worlds going for low rates and high rates haha! You are more than welcome to join in haha!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Well I started up a v117.2 server a couple days ago. "Developing" by myself right now haha! Currently have 2 worlds going for low rates and high rates haha! You are more than welcome to join in haha!

I don't plan to join a server tbh, I'm only interested to join an open source server. (I mean of course, custom features can be withheld)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't plan to join a server tbh, I'm only interested to join an open source server. (I mean of course, custom features can be withheld)

Ohhhhhh I gotchu! It would still be cool to actually get a coder never had one of them before! hehe! But the offer still stands when ever bro! :D

Reaction score
Actually I've been out of school and working as an engineer. I still stop by here from time to time though. I don't talk to many people from back then but those I have kept touch with have had 100% success rate at finding a job, which is cool. Being here isn't completely useless.

Reaction score
Actually I've been out of school and working as an engineer. I still stop by here from time to time though. I don't talk to many people from back then but those I have kept touch with have had 100% success rate at finding a job, which is cool. Being here isn't completely useless.

Yeah it seems like everyone is in the field they were pursuing and is doing fine. Ironically the only person out of work is Lloyd Korn.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Totally forgot this was a section

Real talk, not pursuing graphics stuff for my career as some of you might have thought, but going into a CS major. Going to make my own game one of these days. Graphics I want to forever stay a hobby for me.

Last edited:
Zzzz...
Reaction score
Working full time doing web development at a very promising company instead of school for the time being. Shoutouts to Cype for helping me make an excess of cringe-ily bad "CMS's" back in the day (do yourself a favor and don't look at them... please) but it landed me somewhere great so, no shame!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got banned because I faked development and made the whole community excited for my legendary v100 source. #noragrets

Now instead from being the most useless member of the community with my exchange NPCs of 1000+ lines of if statements, I'm now working to be a game designer and concept artist at the Art Institute of Vancouver, (have some pretty pro teachers) currently in two (working on three) game-development-related projects, and I'm also working at getting better at digital art. Also piano, I guess. Oh yeah, and I played Starcraft II competitively for a while after I got banned, but now I'm more of a Smash / Heroes of the Storm player.

Fancy seeing all you guys here again, especially the few that I'm talking to on Skype right now ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working full time doing web development at a very promising company instead of school for the time being. Shoutouts to Cype for helping me make an excess of cringe-ily bad "CMS's" back in the day (do yourself a favor and don't look at them... please) but it landed me somewhere great so, no shame!
Congrats man! You had to learn somewhere! hahah Why not here!

I got banned because I faked development and made the whole community excited for my legendary v100 source. #noragrets

Now instead from being the most useless member of the community with my exchange NPCs of 1000+ lines of if statements, I'm now working to be a game designer and concept artist at the Art Institute of Vancouver, (have some pretty pro teachers) currently in two (working on three) game-development-related projects, and I'm also working at getting better at digital art. Also piano, I guess. Oh yeah, and I played Starcraft II competitively for a while after I got banned, but now I'm more of a Smash / Heroes of the Storm player.

Fancy seeing all you guys here again, especially the few that I'm talking to on Skype right now ;)

Good luck with actual development haha!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't know what others think about this thread, but I think it's dying imo. But lately, I've been focusing on schoolwork and other life situations.

Back