Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is everyone from this section up to now?

You've got my respect!
Reaction score
In my second year at sfu for compsci. Currently trying to get an internship.

Last edited:
Mother effin' clouds
Reaction score
Appreciate it. Yeah it seems like a lot of people who "graduated" from here went the comp sci route or comp engineering (Moogra, B12, Mario(?), GenericJay) Good luck in your final year!

I'm an anomaly.

You fucks should join FyreChat.

On-topic: Big Four

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I'm an anomaly.

I'm pretty amazed to see you here! Woah..

Off-topic:
Woah again! I do not remember you, but I've been a GM in MoongraMS! Goold old times!

Gosh, now I really feel like going back in time when MS was actually fun.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, I'm still in Germany, about to get my masters degree in computer science. I'm not really involved in the development of private servers since the whole OdinMS case, but I still play a lot of games in my free time, mostly PlayStation games and D3 on PC =] Also, as you can see, I'm checking out this section every couple of months. It's sad to see it dying, though D:

- richan

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm pretty amazed to see you here! Woah..

Off-topic:
Woah again! I do not remember you, but I've been a GM in MoongraMS! Goold old times!

Gosh, now I really feel like going back in time when MS was actually fun.

That was the main developer of MoongraMS. I'm sure you remember him. He has another few accounts or so on this forum. His other one he uses is Moogra, I believe.
richan
good to see you're doing well. how's the rest of the odinms team?

Reaction score
In my second year at sfu for compsci. Currently trying to get an internship.

Nice man, good luck on the internship.

I'm an anomaly.

Everyone knows IRC is like a dead language Ian.

Well, I'm still in Germany, about to get my masters degree in computer science. I'm not really involved in the development of private servers since the whole OdinMS case, but I still play a lot of games in my free time, mostly PlayStation games and D3 on PC =] Also, as you can see, I'm checking out this section every couple of months. It's sad to see it dying, though D:

- richan
Nice man, yeah all good things come to an end though. Thanks for all you've done.

The almighty chicken
Reaction score
Hi.
Basically just bachelor'd, in computer engineering ofcourse. Working a full time job, living in a cool appartment and basically living the life i like.
Good to read some of my old posts on here, I was such a massive c*nt at the age of 16 haha... Owe a lot to MS PS development though, since that was basically my introduction to programming in Java.

Bassoe OUT

Reaction score
Starting my last semester of a 3 year bachelor in computer science at the University of Ghent. Been in contact with Bassoe, and every now and then with Moogra and with Mario just around new year, since he's a fukn Canadian too busy drinking maple syrup. Surprised all of you found their way to this thread :D

Reaction score
Starting my last semester of a 3 year bachelor in computer science at the University of Ghent. Been in contact with Bassoe, and every now and then with Moogra and with Mario just around new year, since he's a fukn Canadian too busy drinking maple syrup. Surprised all of you found their way to this thread :D

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment. You own it, you better never let it go.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hi.
Basically just bachelor'd, in computer engineering ofcourse. Working a full time job, living in a cool appartment and basically living the life i like.
Good to read some of my old posts on here, I was such a massive c*nt at the age of 16 haha... Owe a lot to MS PS development though, since that was basically my introduction to programming in Java.

Bassoe OUT
Hahaha, stop lying to me. I knew you were still checking the section every now and then.

What am I doing? Doing my bachelor in software engineering. Two years to go!

Reaction score
In my first year of college and play the game every now and then. Been playing more Call of Duty(I know, Xbox fgt) and side of the game. I've taken up graphic design and love learning new things. Got into LoL, CSGO, and watching more streams on Twitch.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
ridin round south beach in my rolls royce with my witch, makin money and livin it up in my apartment cuz i'm so awwsome

getting my MBA(Masters in Business Administration) (6 yrs to go) at FIU, gonna transfer to UCLA prob in 2 years or so.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey you guys, I don't know most of you of course but ...

honestly dicking around coding and exploring was a really fun time. I'm happy to remember the fun times and see you all working towards becoming future engineers --breaking-- I mean making awesome things.

I got into programming looking through stuff like this years ago, and I'm happy to say I've learned so much from all of this.

Came on here randomly and was presently surprised by this thread.

Cheers everyone. Wish I knew some of you irl.

Reaction score
Hey you guys, I don't know most of you of course but ...

honestly dicking around coding and exploring was a really fun time. I'm happy to remember the fun times and see you all working towards becoming future engineers --breaking-- I mean making awesome things.

I got into programming looking through stuff like this years ago, and I'm happy to say I've learned so much from all of this.

Came on here randomly and was presently surprised by this thread.

Cheers everyone. Wish I knew some of you irl.

I remember you by looking at you posts from a long time. You have a creative mind! What are you up to nowadays?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Wow, this place has changed alot since I was around. I joined about 7 years ago, and that was when MapleStory was still pretty hype. Are their any veterans still around?

Reaction score
ridin round south beach in my rolls royce with my witch, makin money and livin it up in my apartment cuz i'm so awwsome

getting my MBA(Masters in Business Administration) (6 yrs to go) at FIU, gonna transfer to UCLA prob in 2 years or so.

I'll probably see you then also at UCLA in a couple years :)

Back