What is everyone from this section up to now?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    May 2010 Join Date
    210Posts

Re: What is everyone from this section up to now?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Xerixe View Post
    For me it was because the community was just too divided and no one worked together / release fixes / etc as how it was during TitanMS / OdinMS, or actually like other private server scenes, take RO / WoW for example.

I've moved into Android development / development in general now. Still have the interest for game development though, even Maple. But that's only if it's a team effort. Have no motivation to develop alone now.

Anyway, it's pretty nice seeing some familiar faces around here.
    Well I started up a v117.2 server a couple days ago. "Developing" by myself right now haha! Currently have 2 worlds going for low rates and high rates haha! You are more than welcome to join in haha!

GammaRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    MalaysiaLocation
    3,618Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BLazeking558 View Post
    Well I started up a v117.2 server a couple days ago. "Developing" by myself right now haha! Currently have 2 worlds going for low rates and high rates haha! You are more than welcome to join in haha!
    I don't plan to join a server tbh, I'm only interested to join an open source server. (I mean of course, custom features can be withheld)
    “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”

True MemberRank
    May 2010 Join Date
    210Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xerixe View Post
    I don't plan to join a server tbh, I'm only interested to join an open source server. (I mean of course, custom features can be withheld)
    Ohhhhhh I gotchu! It would still be cool to actually get a coder never had one of them before! hehe! But the offer still stands when ever bro! :D

True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    786Posts

Actually I've been out of school and working as an engineer. I still stop by here from time to time though. I don't talk to many people from back then but those I have kept touch with have had 100% success rate at finding a job, which is cool. Being here isn't completely useless.
    Co-owner of MoongraMS v88 (April 2010 - Jan 2012)

Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    1,999Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLol View Post
    Actually I've been out of school and working as an engineer. I still stop by here from time to time though. I don't talk to many people from back then but those I have kept touch with have had 100% success rate at finding a job, which is cool. Being here isn't completely useless.
    Yeah it seems like everyone is in the field they were pursuing and is doing fine. Ironically the only person out of work is Lloyd Korn.
    WHO UP CLICC LIEK

True MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    318Posts

Totally forgot this was a section

Real talk, not pursuing graphics stuff for my career as some of you might have thought, but going into a CS major. Going to make my own game one of these days. Graphics I want to forever stay a hobby for me.
    Last edited by Zaytrex; 20-01-15 at 07:58 AM.

True MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    1,358Posts

Working full time doing web development at a very promising company instead of school for the time being. Shoutouts to Cype for helping me make an excess of cringe-ily bad "CMS's" back in the day (do yourself a favor and don't look at them... please) but it landed me somewhere great so, no shame!

MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    74Posts

I got banned because I faked development and made the whole community excited for my legendary v100 source. #noragrets

Now instead from being the most useless member of the community with my exchange NPCs of 1000+ lines of if statements, I'm now working to be a game designer and concept artist at the Art Institute of Vancouver, (have some pretty pro teachers) currently in two (working on three) game-development-related projects, and I'm also working at getting better at digital art. Also piano, I guess. Oh yeah, and I played Starcraft II competitively for a while after I got banned, but now I'm more of a Smash / Heroes of the Storm player.

Fancy seeing all you guys here again, especially the few that I'm talking to on Skype right now ;)

True MemberRank
    May 2010 Join Date
    210Posts

Quote Originally Posted by billybombill View Post
    Working full time doing web development at a very promising company instead of school for the time being. Shoutouts to Cype for helping me make an excess of cringe-ily bad "CMS's" back in the day (do yourself a favor and don't look at them... please) but it landed me somewhere great so, no shame!
    Congrats man! You had to learn somewhere! hahah Why not here!

Quote Originally Posted by sCtwo4Life View Post
    I got banned because I faked development and made the whole community excited for my legendary v100 source. #noragrets

Now instead from being the most useless member of the community with my exchange NPCs of 1000+ lines of if statements, I'm now working to be a game designer and concept artist at the Art Institute of Vancouver, (have some pretty pro teachers) currently in two (working on three) game-development-related projects, and I'm also working at getting better at digital art. Also piano, I guess. Oh yeah, and I played Starcraft II competitively for a while after I got banned, but now I'm more of a Smash / Heroes of the Storm player.

Fancy seeing all you guys here again, especially the few that I'm talking to on Skype right now ;)
    Good luck with actual development haha!

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    92Posts

I don't know what others think about this thread, but I think it's dying imo. But lately, I've been focusing on schoolwork and other life situations.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    Portland,OregonLocation
    959Posts

In my second year at sfu for compsci. Currently trying to get an internship.
    Last edited by Traitor; 24-01-15 at 12:07 AM.

True MemberRank
    May 2010 Join Date
    210Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor View Post
    In my second year at sfu for compsci. Currently trying to get an internship.
    Nice dude! Good luck with that internship! I am doing the same thing but trying to get an internship with the police department over here :D Best of luck to everyone!

GammaRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    fyrechat.netLocation
    2,840Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorJesus View Post
    Appreciate it. Yeah it seems like a lot of people who "graduated" from here went the comp sci route or comp engineering (Moogra, B12, Mario(?), GenericJay) Good luck in your final year!
    I'm an anomaly.

You fucks should join FyreChat.

On-topic: Big Four
    Last edited by SaintsIan; 29-01-15 at 02:53 AM.

SupervisorRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,110Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsIan View Post
    I'm an anomaly.

You fucks should join FyreChat.

On-topic: Big Four
    I'm pretty amazed to see you here! Woah..

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLol View Post
    [..]
    Off-topic:
    Woah again! I do not remember you, but I've been a GM in MoongraMS! Goold old times!

Gosh, now I really feel like going back in time when MS was actually fun.
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

MemberRank
    Dec 2007 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    17Posts

Well, I'm still in Germany, about to get my masters degree in computer science. I'm not really involved in the development of private servers since the whole OdinMS case, but I still play a lot of games in my free time, mostly PlayStation games and D3 on PC =] Also, as you can see, I'm checking out this section every couple of months. It's sad to see it dying, though D:

- richan

Advertisement