What is everyone from this section up to now?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 160
  1. #46
    Ultimate Member ALotOfPosts is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    179Posts

    Re: What is everyone from this section up to now?


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Quote Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post
    I'm pretty amazed to see you here! Woah..


    Off-topic:
    Woah again! I do not remember you, but I've been a GM in MoongraMS! Goold old times!


    Gosh, now I really feel like going back in time when MS was actually fun.
    That was the main developer of MoongraMS. I'm sure you remember him. He has another few accounts or so on this forum. His other one he uses is Moogra, I believe.
    @richan
    good to see you're doing well. how's the rest of the odinms team?

  2. #47
    I can't leave this place RaptorJesus is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    1,999Posts

    Re: What is everyone from this section up to now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor View Post
    In my second year at sfu for compsci. Currently trying to get an internship.
    Nice man, good luck on the internship.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintsIan View Post
    I'm an anomaly.

    You fucks should join FyreChat.

    On-topic: Big Four
    Everyone knows IRC is like a dead language Ian.

    Quote Originally Posted by richan View Post
    Well, I'm still in Germany, about to get my masters degree in computer science. I'm not really involved in the development of private servers since the whole OdinMS case, but I still play a lot of games in my free time, mostly PlayStation games and D3 on PC =] Also, as you can see, I'm checking out this section every couple of months. It's sad to see it dying, though D:

    - richan
    Nice man, yeah all good things come to an end though. Thanks for all you've done.
    WHO UP CLICC LIEK

  3. #48
    Registered richan is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2007 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    17Posts

    Re: What is everyone from this section up to now?

    Quote Originally Posted by ALotOfPosts View Post
    good to see you're doing well. how's the rest of the odinms team?
    We don't really have that much contact to each other, at least I don't. I believe we all have something to do with computer science, in some way or another =]

  4. #49
    The almighty chicken kippieeej is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    1,048Posts

    Re: What is everyone from this section up to now?

    Hi.
    Basically just bachelor'd, in computer engineering ofcourse. Working a full time job, living in a cool appartment and basically living the life i like.
    Good to read some of my old posts on here, I was such a massive c*nt at the age of 16 haha... Owe a lot to MS PS development though, since that was basically my introduction to programming in Java.

    Bassoe OUT

  5. #50
    Member EvilSanta is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    85Posts

    Re: What is everyone from this section up to now?

    Starting my last semester of a 3 year bachelor in computer science at the University of Ghent. Been in contact with Bassoe, and every now and then with Moogra and with Mario just around new year, since he's a fukn Canadian too busy drinking maple syrup. Surprised all of you found their way to this thread :D

  6. #51
    I'm overrated. Fraysa is offline
    GammaRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    4,817Posts

    Re: What is everyone from this section up to now?

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilSanta View Post
    Starting my last semester of a 3 year bachelor in computer science at the University of Ghent. Been in contact with Bassoe, and every now and then with Moogra and with Mario just around new year, since he's a fukn Canadian too busy drinking maple syrup. Surprised all of you found their way to this thread :D
    You better lose yourself in the music, the moment. You own it, you better never let it go.

  7. #52
    while(true) spam(); kevintjuh93 is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    4,121Posts

    Re: What is everyone from this section up to now?

    Quote Originally Posted by kippieeej View Post
    Hi.
    Basically just bachelor'd, in computer engineering ofcourse. Working a full time job, living in a cool appartment and basically living the life i like.
    Good to read some of my old posts on here, I was such a massive c*nt at the age of 16 haha... Owe a lot to MS PS development though, since that was basically my introduction to programming in Java.

    Bassoe OUT
    Hahaha, stop lying to me. I knew you were still checking the section every now and then.

    What am I doing? Doing my bachelor in software engineering. Two years to go!
    Quote Originally Posted by mavin0107 View Post
    can anyone tell me how to make pokemon system in lithium work cuz i try to go to a map have pokemon but there are no pokemon in that map
    Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    ps... if you dont like butterflys then ur a homo.

  8. #53
    Member ahjeffyjai is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2011 Join Date
    USALocation
    33Posts

    Re: What is everyone from this section up to now?

    Section is dead IMO, I still strow around to see if anything happens ;P

  9. #54
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Takeoverkyle is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    970Posts

    Re: What is everyone from this section up to now?

    In my first year of college and play the game every now and then. Been playing more Call of Duty(I know, Xbox fgt) and doing stats for the competitive side of the game. I've taken up graphic design and love learning new things. Got into LoL, CSGO, and watching more streams on Twitch.

  10. #55
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! StripedCow is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2011 Join Date
    818Posts

    Re: What is everyone from this section up to now?

    ridin round south beach in my rolls royce with my bitch, makin money and livin it up in my apartment cuz i'm so awwsome

    getting my MBA(Masters in Business Administration) (6 yrs to go) at FIU, gonna transfer to UCLA prob in 2 years or so.

  11. #56
    I'm overrated. Fraysa is offline
    GammaRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    4,817Posts

    Re: What is everyone from this section up to now?

    Quote Originally Posted by StripedCow View Post
    ridin round south beach in my rolls royce with my bitch, makin money and livin it up in my apartment cuz i'm so awwsome

    getting my MBA(Masters in Business Administration) (6 yrs to go) at FIU, gonna transfer to UCLA prob in 2 years or so.
    ALL HAIL THE KING

  12. #57
    Helper secutos is offline
    True MemberRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    206Posts

    Re: What is everyone from this section up to now?

    Hey you guys, I don't know most of you of course but ...

    honestly dicking around coding and exploring was a really fun time. I'm happy to remember the fun times and see you all working towards becoming future engineers --breaking-- I mean making awesome things.

    I got into programming looking through stuff like this years ago, and I'm happy to say I've learned so much from all of this.

    Came on here randomly and was presently surprised by this thread.

    Cheers everyone. Wish I knew some of you irl.

  13. #58
    I'm overrated. Fraysa is offline
    GammaRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    4,817Posts

    Re: What is everyone from this section up to now?

    Quote Originally Posted by secutos View Post
    Hey you guys, I don't know most of you of course but ...

    honestly dicking around coding and exploring was a really fun time. I'm happy to remember the fun times and see you all working towards becoming future engineers --breaking-- I mean making awesome things.

    I got into programming looking through stuff like this years ago, and I'm happy to say I've learned so much from all of this.

    Came on here randomly and was presently surprised by this thread.

    Cheers everyone. Wish I knew some of you irl.
    I remember you by looking at you posts from a long time. You have a creative mind! What are you up to nowadays?

  14. #59
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Ridiculous is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    1,195Posts

    Re: What is everyone from this section up to now?

    Wow, this place has changed alot since I was around. I joined about 7 years ago, and that was when MapleStory was still pretty hype. Are their any veterans still around?

  15. #60
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Expedia is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    868Posts

    Re: What is everyone from this section up to now?

    Quote Originally Posted by StripedCow View Post
    ridin round south beach in my rolls royce with my bitch, makin money and livin it up in my apartment cuz i'm so awwsome

    getting my MBA(Masters in Business Administration) (6 yrs to go) at FIU, gonna transfer to UCLA prob in 2 years or so.
    I'll probably see you then also at UCLA in a couple years :)




Advertisement